At Goenka Villa

Aarohi and Aaryaman steps inside Goenka villa.

Aarohi was feeling nervous but Aaryaman held her hand and she felt at ease.

As soon as they entered into the mansion, they saw Swarna doing some work in the hall.

Swarna was shocked to see them but she soon compsed herself and ran to Aarohi, taking her in bone-crushing hug while shouting "Aaruuuu".

Hearing her voice Mimi came out and what she saw made her eyes teary.

She became numb for a while but then ran to Aarohi.

Swarna was still hugging Aarohi, after her, Mimi engulfed Aarohi in a hug.

However, in their excitement, they failed to notice that Aarohi did not reciprocate their hugs.

Manish also came downstairs and saw Aarohi.

He didn't knew how to react.

He remembered the recent conversation he had.

~Flashbacks~

Mishra: Mr. Goenka, you are one lucky man.

Manish: Why?

Mishra: Arey, don't be so secretive. Every hospital is running behind your granddaughter. Such a capable person she is. Agar meri medical field main jaan pehchaan nahi hoti toh I would have never known that she is your granddaughter. But why is she not accepting any proposal. Is she going to work at Birla hospital?

Manish: Ummm....no idea...

Mishra: Kya no idea... I know you will bring benefits to your in-laws. By the way, my son is not a bad choice. What do you think about him?

Manish: My granddaughter is already engaged.

Mishra: What!?

After that a lot of people got to know that the Aarohi Goenka is Manish Goenka's granddaughter. Everyone was asking him about her but he had no idea about how to answer all their questions.

~Flashback ends~

Manish was hesitant but still he went ahead and blessed Aarohi by touching her head.

Aarohi did not respond to any of them.

Aaryaman squeezed her hand a little and gave her an assuring nod.

Aarohi: I want to talk to all of you.

Swarna: Okay okay. Come here and sit.

Mimi: Swarna call Akshu and Abhi too.

Swarna went to call them.

After a while, they arrived.

Akshara ran to hug Aarohi.

After some more monotonous talks from Goenkas.

Aarohi: Let's end the conversation we started that day.

Mimi: Aaru beta, bhul jaa us baat ka. You know how your Bade papa is. He just said it in anger.

Aarohi: Mr. Goenka, let's continue.

Everyone was shocked to see how Aarohi referred to Manish Goenka.

Aarohi: I know...I know my mom was papa's second wife. Papa and Kairav bhaiya are the only people in this family who accepted her whole heartedly. ....Don't look at me like that Akshara. I know very well that you had some hesitations towards mumma. Were you not hungry for the motherly love she gave you, you might have turned out like Mr. Goenka. Leave it...I am not going to focus on all that. If you guys could not accept her in so many years then it won't make a change if you do it now. My only question is what made you think that I am not papa's daughter? Do you think mumma cheated on papa?