GRADUATION DAY!

Aarohi was worried about Aaryaman, she tried calling Arjun to know about Maan's situation but Arjun wasn't picking up her calls. Aarohi was too worried and she couldn't do anything about it.

Aarohi reached her college with Akshara. The elders did not come saying they will prepare for the party which was decided to be held at Chauhans and Kairav had some urgent problem to solve so he will also come for the family party only.

Akshu-Aaru came out of the car and went inside the campus. 

Aarohi:  Akshu, let's wait for Aarvi. She will be here soon.

Akshara: No problem.....Aaru is everything okay? You have been worried the whole day.

Aarohi: I just feel like something bad is going to happen. I am scared and worried because of this feeling. I don't even know what's wrong with me.

Akshara: It's ok. Be positive. Kuch bura nhi hoga.

Aarohi: I hope so.

Aarohi and Akshara stood there for a while and saw Aarvi coming towards them.

Aarvi: Wow! Aaru baby, you look so good.

(Aarohi's outfit)

Aarohi:  Not better than you.

Aarvi: hehe thanks! You will look even better if you wear your actual smile

Aarvi: hehe thanks! You will look even better if you wear your actual smile. Oh, hi Akshara.

Akshara: Hello.

Aarohi: Are you alone? 

Aarvi: Hmm. By the way, there's still time left before the ceremony starts, why don't you go to your favourite spot.

Aarohi: Why would I go there now?

Aarvi: Go na please. There's a surprise for you.

Aarohi was about to decline but something came across her mind and she ran to her favourite place.

Akshara: Aaru! Aarvi what happened to her?

Aarvi: Nothing, there's a place that she really likes, so she went to see it. She will miss it after graduation.