At ancestral home

After a happy and peaceful night of small talks and memories, everyone went back to sleep.

Next morning, everyone was ready to go.

Aarohi, Aaryaman, Ayansh and Aarvi were sitting in one car.

Alka, Arjun, Ambika and Surya were sitting in another car.

Two more cars were following them. Those cars were loaded with some precious things they couldn't send along with others in a truck.

The haveli was situated at a 1.5 hour distance from their residence.

They all left at 9:00 AM and reached the haveli at around 11:00 AM.

Surya Rajvansh already ordered some staff to clean the haveli. Now, all they had to do was to decorate it.

Everyone went to their assigned rooms.

The elders room were on ground floor and the youngster stayed on first floor.

After everyone was done freshening up they gathered downstairs.

Aarohi called Kairav to inform him about the venue.

By now Kairav had a little idea about whatever happened but no one told him everything in detail. He was still unaware of the recent showdown between his sister & his family.

He tried asking Aarohi various times but she didn't want to talk much about it at that time and whenever he tried to ask from Akshara or Bade papa they will try to change topics. So, whatever information he had was through Abhimanyu and Badi maa.

He has also been staying away from Goenkas ever since then.

Aarohi: Bhaiya! Kaise ho aap? (Brother, how are you?)

Kairav: All good. Tu bata kaisi h tu? (How are you?)

Aarohi: I am also doing great. I called you to inform that we are here at Rajvansh's ancestral haveli. I have shared the location. The functions are about to start in a few days so try to be here.

Kairav: Of course I will be there. I will reach there tomorrow.

Aarohi: Ohh wow! Then see you tomorrow.

Kairav: Hmm...

Kairav was about to ask her about Goenkas but decided not to do it as he could feel her happiness and he didn't want to dampen it.

Kairav: Ok then. Will see you tomorrow. Bye.

Aarohi: Bye.

After the phone call, Aarohi also entered the hall.

The scene at the hall was quite amusing.

Ayansh & Aarvi were discussing...no no cut that....were arguing over something.

The elders were sitting and discussing something paying zero attention to the duo.

Aaryaman was sitting on a chair with his hand on his head, he looked frustrated.

Aarohi walked towards Aaryaman and ran her fingers through his hair.

He looked up to see her and understood her questioning gaze.

He just signalled towards the family members.

Aarohi understood his thoughts and said.

Aarohi: Hello, hello, hello. Ladies and Getlemen, please pay attention.

Everyone stopped their discussions/arguments and looked at her.

Aarohi: Whatever desicion you are talking about...let the groom make the final call.

Everyone sighed and nodded.

Aaryaman finally smiled and hugged Aarohi's waist while still sitting on the chair.

Ayansh: What are you? A kid?

Aarvi: Seriously. Making complaints to your wife.

Aarohi: So what? It's his wedding. Let him do all he wants to.

Arjun: Humari beti ab humari nahi rahi.

Aaryaman: Stop being overdramatic. Aapke hi bete se shaadi ho rhi iski.

Everyone laughed at his words.

Aarohi looked at Aaryaman and smiled.

This man.....he was a treasure...her treasure.

People always say that a girl always dreams of her wedding....how it should be...what she should wear..

But Aarohi never felt the need to think about all that...all she knew was her man had his dreams and she wants to live them with him.

Aaryaman's thought

She shares my dreams, 

I hope that someday I'll share her home........

He knew his hopes will now be reality

They both looked at each other lovingly.

________________________________________________________________________________

I will finally be free from a really hectic schedule...just one more day....

Ohhhhh btw...any commerce student here???

If you are one and have any queries regarding any academic matter, feel free to ask...

I'll try my best to solve them..

Anyways vote and comment

Stay tuned!