Char chaand

Chillll guys!!

It's just the Rawat family.....

Aarvi opened the door and squealed in happiness seeing her dear friend.

She hugged Pari and then greeted Ajeet and Damini.

She looked around and asks

Aarvi: Pari, Neil bhai didn't come?

Pari: Ohh, he is here only. Bringing some gifts from the car.

Aarvi: Oh ok. Come inside.

Aarvi: AARU!!

Aarohi heard Aarvi calling her and went downstairs and was surprised to see the Rawats.

Aarohi: Hii everyone!! 

Everyone: Hiii..

Aarohi greeted everyone. Just then Neil came inside, Aarohi smiled looking at him.

He was the only person she got to know through Goenkas yet was a really good friend of hers.

Neil congratulated Aarohi.

Neil (teasingly): So, finally going to be Mrs. Aaryaman, huh??

Aarohi slightly blushed and changed the topic.

Aarohi: Don't just congratulate me. Someone else is also getting into a relationship.

Pari: Oh right! How can we forget that!? So, Miss Aarvi finally got your man Mr A. You must have decided your kids' names too, right?

Aarohi: Exactly, share the details.

The trio laughs.

Neil: Wait, what was this Mr. A??

Aarohi: Ohhh you guys don't know!? This little girl of ours wants to make a tradition that everyone in our family has names starting with A. Back in school she asked me to marry her brother since my name starts with A.

Pari: And once I asked.....

Aarvi: NOOOOO.......have you both lost your mind!? And Bhai it's such a bad habit to ask someone's personal talks!

Neil: Ohh my god! I am really sorry, Mrs. Ayansh.

Aarvi: Bhaiiiiiiii

Listening to all the hustle bustle everyone came downstairs.

They all greeted Rawats.

After all the meet and greet, elders sat to discuss the functions.

Youngsters were talking about how Rawats missed out on the best haldi ceremony ever.

After a while everyone left to get ready for Mehandi.

Aarohi went to Aaryaman's room and went inside.

Aaryaman was sitting on the bed with his phone in his hands.

Aarohi leaned on the door and looked at him.

Feeling a gaze on him, Aaryaman turned to her and smiled as soon as he saw her.

Aaryaman: What's wrong?? Do you need something?

Aarohi: Hmmm

Aaryaman: What?

Aarohi: Mehandi design.

Aaryaman: Huh???

Aarohi: The mehndi design you want me to apply which also matches with yours.

Aaryaman: You ....

He started laughing and went near her and hugged her while still laughing.

Aaryaman: You always know everything.

Aarohi: Of course, I know. If I don't know then who will know?

Aaryaman: Don't worry. I have already sent the design to the artist. They will apply that only.

Aarohi: Ohhh my smart boy!

While they were in the middle of the conversation still having their arms around each other, they heard someone coughing. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope everyone's Diwali went safe and happy.

So, a good news here.

Diwali bonus for you all on the way........