Here it begins!

Someone: Stop! The groom's mother is here.

Mahima: What are you doing here?

Harsh: Someone throw her out.

That lady walks towards Abhimanyu

Someone: How could you let someone else perform rituals for you when when your maaa is here, well and alive?

She turns toward the priest 

Manjari: Shuru kijiye pandit ji.

Neil: Maa, please stop. Ye bhai ke liye bht important din h. Isse kharaab mat kro.

Manjari: You! Don't talk to me. You were the reason it all happened. I know you must have been the one who told my son everything. I have been so good to you but you ended up being like your father. Look at this, you even invited him to my son's wedding. Ungrateful.

Neil's face went pale.

Pari holds Manjari and drags her to a corner while shouting 

Pari: Continue with the ceremony, guys. I will take care of this trash.

Pari ties Manjari to a tree. Manjari struggles but against Pari's strength and madness nothings seems to work.

Pari: Calm down old lady. You don't want to die because of over excitement now?

Pari: So let's start with the introduction. Myself Pari, Prakriti Rawat, daughter of Ajeet and Damini rawat, granddaughter of Kailash and Manika rawat AND sister of Neil Rawat.

You want to introduce yourself? 

Manjari glares at her.

Pari: Let it be. I will be the good person and do your introduction too. 

Manjari Rathore/Rawat/Birla. But ......Rawat's didn't want you since ages now, Birla's threw you out and the only remaining Rathore, your own sister, hates you to death. How sad.

My father's first wife, I don't what happened, my grandpa often says my grandma and him were at fault. I heard my father was left depressed thinking how he gave it all to mend that broken relationship but you got married as soon as divorce proceedings were completed. You know what forget about my dad maybe he didn't mean much to you, but what about your own son, you kept him in you for 9 whole months, he is your flesh, your blood, if you didn't want him you could have sent him to dad. I am pretty sure dad would love having him.

Manjari: That's what I didn't want. If I sent that boy to Rawat's they would be so happy but how can I let that happen. How can I let them be happy ? (she starts laughing)

Pari: Old lady, you need some urgent treatment. You are the physical evidence of 'khaali dimaag shaitaan ka ghar' . I can't understand how can you ..... you left your son around those people who hate you but can't show thier frustration on you. They took all the anger out on him. You left him to be a punching bag why? Because he looked like your ex husband, I mean did you cheat on my dad or something that you were surprised and shocked to find that your kid looks like him.

In all these days, i got to know a lot about you. Wanna hear my conclusion?

Let it be, I will again be the good person and tell you

All you need is a sense of superiority. You are dying for validation because everyone around you seem to be so successful that you felt inferior to them. Just to satisfy your own ego and needs you created your own little world. Do you really think you treat Abhimanyu as your son ...no you don't. Think back to the time when you decided to take the role of his mother. What were your thoughts?

*Manjari*: Ahhhh! Stop it ...he is my son. I have always treated him sincerely.

*Pari*: No! You never did. You knew very well that he is deemed to have a successful future. You wanted to be the mother of a famous, reputed doctor. The mother who will always be his priority. Even if he marries someday you will still be his priority. Don't tell me these were not your thoughts??

*Manjari*: No! Nooooo.

*Pari*: Then what was the reason of you showing up on their dates? What was the reason behind telling Akshara that you are Abhimanyu's first priority ?

Manjari starts shouting like a madwoman.

*Pari*: Trust me lady what you need the most now is mental treatment. That should be YOUR first priority. Their seems to be serious issues in there. (Pari says while tapping Manjari's head) 

Oh! See they are here. Go with them.

*Pari*: Hello, this is the patient. She ran away from welfare home. She even shows voilent reactions, you should check her properly.

Manjari is sent to Asylum.

------------------------------------------------------

Here ends Manjari's chapter.

Now, Abhimanyu and Akshara are married. 

Next day Akshara is back at Goenka mansion for pag phere ki rasam.

All the siblings, cousins and their friends were gathered.

Elders were sitting and talking nearby.

Everyone was discussing about the wedding when the topic of Aarohi's wedding came up.

Mimi started talking about Neil and Aarohi.

Listening to this Pari decided to tease Aarvi.

Pari: Oh dear Aarvi, look at this...seems like your brother is left behind. They are all ready to mke Aaru my SIL. 

Aarvi and Pari again started their banter. When unknowingly Aarvi shouts 

Aaru can only be my SIL. It's not like you don't know that Ruhi-Maan are unbreakable. Keep your brother ....

Aarvi looks around to find everyone looking at her. She realised that she was a bit loud.

Aarvi looks at Aarohi as if signalling her help her. But Aarohi was equally flustered.

Everyone then turned to Aarohi as if demanding an answer. 

**************************************

Ok now we are officially back on RUHI-MAAN track.

For all those who found previous few chapters irrelevant and boring... I am sorry but I got this idea and wanted to write it so you had to see some extra drama....

Anyways, good news *drum rolls 🥁🥁* Maan will be back soon.