05

Narrative+Instagram

Narrative+Instagram

Maddy

I'm at the door of Paige's dorm I raise my hand to knock on the door but I'm starting to wonder if I should be here in the first place.

—I shouldn't be here— I turn around and start walking with the crutches back to my apartment. I stopped when the door opened.

—Where do you think you are going— Paige says while I turn around to her —You really tough that you could escape.

I roll my eyes and go back to the door, Paige let's me enter with a cocky yet goofy smile.

—Hi!— Nika says happy —Welcome to our dorm!

—Thanks— I smile and start looking around —Cool dorm.

—Yeah I know— Paige speaks ironically, I look at her better than the last time I looked at her. She was stunning, her hair was loose, and she is wearing a US coat, with an OT t-shirt and a gray training suit pants —So, I'm going to make dinner.

—Can I help?— I ask going with her to the kitchen.

—Yeah, I really don't know how to cook, so I'm going to do some random shits— she laughs grabbing some stuff from the shelve —I think that we could do some mac and cheese.

—Okay— I grab the food —I also don't know how to cook, like in our team we have like a mom that always makes our food so we never have to worry— Paige laughs trying to grab a pan in the top shelf —Oh my god— I go to her and grab the pan, I'm slightly taller than Paige not even a inch —You're welcome.

—Thanks— she starts putting all the food in there —So my coach says that you are coming to all of our games.

—Yeah, Coach Moore wants me to keep up with basketball so he ask your coach if I could go with your team— Paige looks at me smiling.

We here having so much fun, Paige was telling stories and we here laughing so much.

Azzi35 posted a storie

—Dinner is ready!— Paige calls the rest of the girls

—Inês!— I go to my teammate in Portugal national team —I didn't know you were in this dorm.

—Unfortunately I am— everyone laughs, I sat down next to Paige.

—Maddison I just love your accent— Azzi says while eating.

—I don't have an accent!— I say offend and Nika laughs.

—Yes you have— Paige says laughing, I deny with my head.

—You have a junction of the accent of Portugal with that of Minnesota— Nika says —You are a junction of Inês with Paige.

—You speak like you don't have accent too— I laugh looking at her.

—She have a point— Azzi supports me.

—I have to be honest I thought that yall were really stupid, no offense— they laugh —But I was wrong.

—Yeah same— Azzi says smiling.

—So what do we do now— Paige gets up after everyone stops eating.

—We could watch some movie— Inês gives the idea.

—Good idea— Nika goes to the couch —What movie?

After a big discussion we decided to watch Jumanji.

Paige

After almost two hours watching the movie I noticed that almost everyone was sleeping only me and Nika were wake. I opened my Instagram and started scrolling, I noticed that Maddison head felt to my shoulder while she is asleep, I do a little smile. I try to stay awake but after one hour I was sleeping.

The next morning I opened my eyes and saw Maddison is still sleeping in my shoulder, some of the girls went to their room, but me, Maddison, Azzi and Inês stayed in the living ing room. I would get up and get breakfast but the blonde in my shoulder looked so calm that I decided to stay, I open my phone.

After around 30 minutes Maddison wakes up —Good morning— I whisper trying to not wake up the rest of the girls.

—Morning— she looks around —What time is it?

—9:50a.m— I show the hours in my phone.

—Fuck!— she gets up but loses her balance because her knee, I automatically get up to help her —I need to go!

—Where are you going?— I go behind her but she doesn't respond —Maddison?

—To physical therapy! Fuck, here is my jacket?— she looks around the living room —Is to cold to go on T-shirt.

—Do you want mine?— I take of my jacket and gave to her.

—Yeah thanks, I have to go— the blonde goes to the door.

—Bye— I see her with a silly smile while she goes away.