08

Narrative+Instagram

Narrative+Instagram

Maddy

It's already friday, I'm going to Paige apartment before going out with Rafe, I arrived and knocked in the door. A happy Paige opens the door automatically giving me a hug.

—Mads! Looking gorgeous like always— she puts her hand in my waist making me blush.

—Thanks— we go to the kitchen —So, are you better?— Paige looks at me confused —In the party you looked upset.

—Oh, don't worry, I was drunk— she goes to the frige but don't take anything. I sit in top of the balcony —Drunk Paige is always upset.

—I don't get drunk frequently just when I'm really mad or really sad— I say playing with her hair —And I start saying all the things that I wouldn't say sober.

I noticed that Rafe was calling me, I grabbed my phone and aswer.

—Hey, what's up?— I say still facing Paige that is drawing with her fingers in my hand.

Mj! Where I pick you up?— Paige looks at me confused.

—I'm at Paige dorm, can you pick me where?— I say looking to the blonde in front of me.

Yeah, 5 minutes, see you— we end the call and Paige goes a step closer to me, staying between my legs.

—Mj?— I do a little laugh before making eye contact.

—Rafe found out that my middle name is Jamie so he started calling me Mj— Paige puts her hand in my waist making me bit my lip.

—I think Mads is better— I nodded with my head without breaking the eye contact.

We stayed like that for a long time, Paige looks at my lips then to my eyes again, she starts getting closer to me. We a inch apart, I looked at her lips before also getting closer but wend we were less than a inch apart, someone knocks at the door. Fuck. She denies with her head and go to the door.

—Maddison, Rafe arrived— Paige says seriously.

—Hey Rafe— I go him looking to my shoes —So... Thanks Paige, see you at the party tomorrow?

—I guess...— I go for a hug but she puts hand up? What the fuck?! A handshake after we almost kissed???

—Bye Paige— I ignore her hand, grabbing Rafe I go as fast I can to the elevator. As soon the doors closed, I put my head in the wall —I'm so dumb! Why I thought that she wanted to kiss?

—What? Explain— I try to go down the stairs but Rafe helps me before I fell.

—We almost kissed but you arrived and she just denied with her head. And then she wanted to do a handshake?!— I enter the car and put my hands in my face —I'm never going out of my room again!