16

Narrative

Narrative

Maddy

Paige is almost arriving and I'm still picking my outfit, should think this before spending the last two hours laying in my bed and watching modern family in my laptop, I'm literary obsessed about that show. But now I have to get focused in my clothes!

—Hailey! Help me I don't know what to wear!— Hailey finally call me back after I tried for five times.

—I was sleeping— she brush her eyes looking at me walking around trying to find clothes.

—I really don't care— I grab a bunch of clothes in my bed and put them in a chair —White or black?— I show two skirts.

—Definitely white. You know my jacket that I borrowed and never gave it back? Use it, black and red suits you well.

—And that's why I love you Ley— I look for Hailey jacket —Found it! You like?

—Damn— Haileys jaw dropped —Paige is going to pass out.

—Really funny— I sarcastically say rolling my eyes, I put my earrings in my mirror, looking at my laptop I saw someone that isn't Hailey —You have company?

—Oh— her cheeks go red —You remember that girl?

—The one you totally hated?— I whisper and she nods —And now she is in your room, I guess we two fall for your rivals.

—Agree— we both laugh and I heard a knock in my door.

—Come in!— I say still looking at my mirror fixing my makeup. Paige enters my room but don't say anything —Paige? Everything fine?

—I bet she thinks you are fine— Hailey says from my laptop making me and Paige blush —Happy birthday Paige!

—And goodbye— I end the call, and look at Paige that still doesn't say nothing —Hey.

—Hey...— Paige looks gorgeous but when she doesn't look? She is wearing
white baggy jeans, a black top with a jacket, completely gorgeous —You look beautiful.

—You look even more— I go to her and pass next to her making our shoulders touch, I noticed that she doesn't follow me and I turn around —Are coming or just gonna stand there?

—I'm coming— she follows me outside of the apartment to her car —Do you wanna put music?

—Of course!— I connected my phone and played my playlist, starts playing Thinking about you, (complete banger) I'm literally in love it this song. I saw Paige mumbling the song I looked at her confused —You said that you didn't like Frank Ocean.

—Me? I-I just like this song, you know?— she says nervous making me giggle —Okay, I maybe started listening because you said you loved him.

—Thats the best thing someone ever did to me— I look at her with a big smile making her blush. She puts her hand in my thigh, I bit my lip looking at Paige that is driving with only one hand (super hot) completely focused in the road but still mumbling the song (super hot x2). This girl is going to kill me one day. About ten minutes later we arrived to the restaurant, some of the girls are already here.

When everyone was here, we went inside and sit at our table, I sat next to Paige and Nika. We asked ours drinks, I order a water but almost everyone order alcohol but I didn't had my fake Id. The dinner was amazing we just sat there and told stupid and funny Paige's stories, I obviously told some of stupid things that Paige did in high school trying to be better than me (never worked). We ate dinner, and Paige opened the presents, I gave her a jacket that she talked about for weeks, she totally freak out, Paige really love that jacket.

The rest of the party was just chilling and almost midnight we decided to end the party. Paige gave a ride back to my apartment, I obviously make sure that she wasn't drunk. She take me to my dorm door.

—Do you wanna come in?— I say looking to her and she automatically entered with me and we both went to my room, I closed the door behind her.

—Really loved your present— she gives a nice smile while I take my shoes off —Theres only one thing better than it.

—What— I get up and get closer to her understanding her little game, Paige looks at be like she needed something, I bit my lip looking at her lips. She gives a step closer grabbing my hip while looking at my lips —Fuck it.

I put my hand in her face and kiss her, Paige grabs me closer to her, both of us trying to take control the kiss. As soon the kiss ended she went to my neck doing little bits and kissing it, definitely going to leave a mark but I can deal with it tomorrow.

Her hands under my jacket grabbing me tight to her. She takes my jacket off and starts walking pushing me to the bed, all that still kissing my neck. My legs hits against my bed and I fell behind separating us she takes off her jacket and follows me to the bed, kissing me again more aggressive this time. She separated us and grabbed my shirt but before asking permission with her face I nodded and she automatically takes it off, launching in a random place in the room, she also takes her shirt, Paige goes of my neck again.

—Paige...— I mumble while her kisses go down to my chest, my hand still in her head and both of Paige's hands in my waist. She grabs my pants and takes it off, again launching away, I watched Paige going down to my waist. But unfortunately coming back to my lips making me moan in frustration during our kiss, a little smile in Paige face seeing my frustration. I grab her back pushing us together, her hands now in my ass.

Paige, now kissing my neck moans while I scratch her back. I quickly change our positions putting me on top of Paige that looks at me smiling. I kiss her before going to her neck doing exactly what she did to me making her moan my name. I go down to her waist taking her pants off and grabbing her tights pulling them apart.

And we know what happens next