07

Narrative+Instagram

Narrative+Instagram

Paige

The game went well, I scored 17 points and we won easily. Me and Azzi are walking to the locker room.

—You played so well— Azzi says taking her shoes off.

—Thanks— I respond, I open my phone scrolling tiktok —No way— I laugh.

—Whats up?— I show a edit of Mads celebrating for me during this game —They are fast— Azzi laughs while seeing the coments —They are already shipping you two.

—I'm not suprised, you two are always together— Nika interrupt our conversation.

—Shut up Nika, we are just friends— Azzi laughs and I look at her confused.

—Thats what they always say— Dorka says rolling her eyes with a side smile.

—Why everyone is talking about my love life?— Azzi do a side eye to Nika that laughs.

—Love life?— Nika says and look at her confused —So you like Maddy?— my cheeks go red —You do!

—No, we are just friends!— I get up and grab my bag —And if Mads ears about this I'm going to kill all of you.

—Why do you care aren't you two just friends?— Azzi teasing me. I open my mouth but nothing goes out —Speakless?

—Fuck you— I roll my eyes —Lets go— all the team goes outside of the arena.

—Hey girls— Mads come to us with a smile —Yall played so well!

—Thanks— Dorka says —The boys team are hosting a party tomorrow, do you wanna go?

—Of course— we all go to our coach.

—Great win, we played really well— Geno says entering the bus —Thanks for the support Maddy, I can't belive that our biggest problem became our fan.

—Netheir do I— the blonde says sitting next to me —You were amazing— Mads whispered to me.

—Thanks— I say looking at her —But not better than you.

—Only in your dreams you are better than me— she laughs, I don't say anything, I just observe her beauty. We make a long eye contact but she looks down.

Maddy

I'm getting ready for the party, I decided to go in a baggy jeans, a black jacket and a oversized Nc state shirt with my black adidas low. I was listening to frank ocean (like always), wend I noticed Nika in my room door.

—Nika!— I put my hand in my chest —You almost killed me— I take off my airpods.

—So dramatic— she sits at my bed —You look hot— Nika says with her strong accent making me laugh.