22

Narrative+Instagram

Narrative+Instagram

Paige

The march madness went horrible for UConn, we lost in the sweet sixteen what left all of us very down, the worst is Maddy that is injured and basically doesn't talk to me.

—Mads?— I knocked, again, in my girlfriend room —Maddison I know that you are here. Open the fucking door— I say loudly getting tired of this.

She opens the door, that image broke my heart, her eyes puffy and red, in her pijamas with crutches. I hugged her tight to my body, listening her sob in my shoulder.

—I'm here babe— I lay her down instantly laying in her side hugging her again.

—Sorry— her voice tired grabbing me closer.

—You don't need to be sorry for anything— I leave a soft kiss in her head before she lifts her face to me kissing me —Ice cream and movies?

—That's why I love you— Mads leaves another kiss in my lips before getting up going to the bathroom —I'm just having a shower. Go get the ice cream.

—Yes ma— I walked to the kitchen grabbing a mint and chocolate ice cream and preparing the movie, I chose mamamia knowing that will cheer her up. Maddy comes out off the bathroom with one of my sweaters and shorts with her wet hair in her shoulders. I bit my lip walking to her grabbing her waist —Looking good like always.

—Just for you— she gently puts her hand in my cheek pulling for a kiss, after the kiss I started leaving marks in her neck making Mads to send her head back now with her hand in my neck. I stopped lifting her body bringing her to the couch—You know that I can walk, right?

—I know, but my princess don't need to walk with me around— she fakes laugh grabbing the ice cream putting the film on. I lay down in her chest while she plays with my hair —So we aren't talking about witch college you are going?

—We are not— I roll my eyes grabbing her ice cream and eating it —You could ask— she says grabbing the ice cream back. I turn my body to face her with puppy eyes making her to place down the ice cream and kissing me.

—You are the most perfect girl in the world— I admire her beauty, seeing her cheeks red I put a smirk in my face.

—You are making me blush— she push my head making me giggle going back to another kiss. We lay down again cuddling watching the second movie —We need to sleep— I look at the clock seeing that is two of the morning, I sigh getting up, again grabbing Mads bringing her to her bed while she giggles —Good night babe.

We fall asleep cuddling. I wake up with my alarm ending my good sleep also waking up Maddy. I had to came back to UConn today to start practices again. Leaving Maddy in Nc.