18

Flashback+Narrative

Flashback+Narrative

*Maddison is 16 and she arrived 2 years ago to the us*

Maddy

You are such a bitch!— Diana, my 14 old sister yelled at me during our stupid discussion about her window that I broke while I was playing basketball, my ball broke her window and some "important" things that she had.

—You are so dramatic!— I yell back in her room, while she try's to fix a stupid picture of her with her boyfriend —Its just a window!

—No! It isn't you also broke my phone and a gift from mom!— I roll my eyes, me and my mom don't have a good relationship since I came out three years ago she pretends that I don't exist and only gives stuff to my siblings —Oh wait, you don't know how it is to have gifts from mom!

—Shut the fuck up. You don't know what you talking about— I say trying to don't freak out and punch her face.

—I know exactly what I'm talking!— she screams at me —Mom doesn't like you and you get mad at me and Damian because of that!— I launch my ball to the other window of her room breaking it, Diana looks at me angry —I fucking hate you! I hope you go to hell!

—Don't worry I hate you more!— I scream while she goes away from our house —That fucking bitch— I punch my door before entering my room were I spend the rest of the day.

—What did you do?— my mom burst in my room and giving me a slap in my confused face —You killed her!

—What?— I say grabbing my face clearly confused —What happened?

—Your sister was run over by a car— my mom says crying, in that moment my heart broke in to pieces —And it was your fault! If you weren't such a problem she would be were!

—Honey calm down— my dad gives a side hug to my mom that still looks at me disappointed —It wasn't her fault.

—Yes it was!— she points at me, I couldn't even cry the guilt taking over me —Your sister just died and you don't even cry!

—I-I'm sorry— I mumble before my mom slaps me again even stronger than before —I never tough...

—Shut up! You don't deserve to talk!— my mom screams at my dads arms —Little fag! You don't deserve a room in my house!

—Katrine calm down— my dad demands to my mom that just rolls her eyes and go away —I'm sorry Maddison, I swear she didn't meant that.

—We both know she did— I say with my eyes full of tears —I shouldn't had done that.

—It's not your fault— get hugs me making me cry in his shoulder. My dad always supported me, he always shows up to my games, if wasn't him I probably wouldn't be accepted in my own house.

The next three months were horrible, my mom started to drink more and also hitting me more, I spend all my days in my room crying with guilt. I disappeared from school, basketball, everything. Hailey show up to my house, texted me every day but I never responded. My father decided to divorce my mom after she hit me so bad that I ended in the hospital. Me and my little brother stayed with my dad and after a while he got a new wife that is way better than my mom and doesn't care about my sexuality she just loves me like who I'am. Started using the number nine because she was born in 9 of November. Ever since every year my mom sent me a text saying something like "it's your fault" and things like that but I never had the courage to block her.

*flashback ended*

This year the text was worse than usual. A text that made me trow my phone against my wall and break it. "It should had been you getting hit by that car." A simple text that made me cry for the last two days. Not responding anyone, not showing up for the girls practice. Nothing. I also barely didn't eat, only snacks that I have around my room. I never had really bad anger issues, but now the urge to break everything around me just thinking about my mom sending that text to me, probably smiling and saying how much she hates me.

I can hear my phone vibrating from the floor while I go even more down in my bed. This is been all day, probably always Paige and Rafe calling me worried at me.

Maddy?— Paige knocks in my door making me burry my head under my blankets —I'm worry, can I come in?— I don't respond but she opens the door, I don't take my head off from my blankets but I can fell her sitting next to me —What happened Mads?

—It's my fault— I mumble still crying. Paige places her hand in top of my body.

—Maddy...— we stay in silence —You can talk to me— I get closer to her taking off the blanket of my face, I probably look like a mess my eyes are super red and lazy, I don't wash my hair in two days.

—She is dead and it's my fault— I mumbled in Paige's shoulder while she grabs me against her —It's all my fault...

—Don't cry babe— Paige kiss my cheek whipping my tears away —Do you want something?

—No, I just need you— I whisper the last part hugging her closer —I'm sorry, I should stop disappearing like this.

—You don't need to say sorry— she softly joins our lips —I'm where now, you don't need to worry.

—Thanks Paige— we lay down in bed cuddling. I'm really thankful for her I would probably stayed here crying for the next week if wasn't Paige.

 I'm really thankful for her I would probably stayed here crying for the next week if wasn't Paige