20

Narrative+Instagram

Narrative+Instagram

Paige

Maddy is finally coming to my home after spending Christmas with her family, I'm cleaning my room while my dad look at me like I'm crazy.

—Why are you so nervous?— my dad says leaning in the door, I'm going to say something but someone knocks in the front door making almost run to open my door. I open the door smiling and Mads automatically jumps to a hug.

—I miss you so much— I say putting her down, I grab her bag bringing it inside —Dad, Drew. Maddy is here!

—Hello mr Bueckers— Maddy say with a shy smile while I put my hand in her waist.

—You can call me Bob— Maddison breaths in relief looking at my dad before looking to Drew that burst in the hallway.

—Who is this Paige?— Drew ask grabbing our dad arm I look at Mads before giving a nice smile to them.

—This is Maddison— I pull us a bit closer —She is my girlfriend— my family already knew my sexuality so I'm not really worried because they are very supportive about it. My little brother goes to her giving a hug making Maddy look to me with the biggest smile ever.

—Welcome to the family— my dad leaves a smile going back to the living room —You two will sleep with the door open— he says loudly making me and Mads start laughing. We go up to my room, she looks to my younger self pictures.

—You were cute— she grabs one of the pictures of me in the middle school.

—You are saying that I'm not cute anymore?— I grab her waist from behind she turns to me leaving a quick kiss.

—You are still very cute, girlfriend— I join our lips together calmly, we separated and lay down in my bed —But then you weren't hot but now...

—Then what?— I mock her making Maddy to roll her eyes. She sits in top of me playing with my hair, she looks so focused. I look at her with a silly smile —I love you— she puts all her attention in me with her cheeks red and now also with a silly smile.

—I love you too P— Mads gives me another kiss laying down cuddling with me falling asleep a few minutes later.

I also fall asleep after a while. Every day that I sleep with Maddy it's the best sleep that I can have. I don't know how I'm going to fell when she go back to North Carolina.

I wake up seeing that she is still sleeping in the same position than last night, I look to the clock while playing carefully with her hair trying to not wake her. But a few minutes she slowly opens her eyes giving me a lazy smile.

—Good morning beautiful— I leave a kiss in her forehead making her smile before pulling us closer.

—Good morning— I slowly look at her surprised while she looks at me confused—What?