19

Narrative

Narrative

Maddy

Finally my birthday is coming up, I really love my birthday because it's in Christmas month, and I love even more Christmas.

This last month was great I spend most of my time with Paige, we told about our relationship to some of our friends but we are still understanding our situation.

—Hey pretty girl— Paige enters my room grabbing my waist —Where are you spending Christmas?

—I'm probably just spend a few days with my dad and brother, and come back here— I say kissing her.

—You wanna spend the rest with me?— I look at her confused —My dad said that I could bring a friend, so you spend some time with your family then you spend the rest with us. Drew want to meet you so bad.

—That would be great— I sit down in my bed with Paige —You talk about me to Drew?— Paige looks down trying to hide her blush —Very cute of you Bueckers.

—You think?— she kiss me laying us down. She grabs me closer to her during our kiss, she stops the kiss and went to my neck. I send my head back while she gets on top of me.

—Should've knocked— Azzi enters the room without looking at us, we separated quickly —Sorry to interrupt your sex but Dave is looking for you, and Paige we have practice.

—What Dave wants?— I mumble getting up, Paige still in my bed looking at me bitting her lip.

—We are ending this later— she laughs. I grab my phone seeing some texts from Dave calling me to his office.

—Dave even text me, maybe I'm in trouble — I grab my keys and gave Paige a kiss before going away to Dave's office —Hey Dave.

—Maddy! Finally— he points to his couch making me even more confused —So I been talking to coach Moore, he wants you back in North Carolina in january.

—What? He said that was the hole season?— Dave agrees with his head grabbing his tablet showing my improvement.

—You see? You are improving very fast, you have a chance to play this season— my face lights up —If you keep this way maybe you even play march madness.

—No way!— I get up excited —That's great! God, thank you so much!— I hug him still very excited.

—It was your work not mine— get says breaking the hug —So I talked with Geno he said that whenever you are ready you can go away.

—Great! Thank you so much— I say going away almost hitting the door. I found Paige and Azzi talking in the hallway —Girls! I might play in march madness!

—No way!— Paige hugs me taking my feet of the ground —That's my girl!

—That's great! So you are starting practice when?— Azzi ask me making me look away.

—I'm going back to Nc next month— Paige smile disappear and she looks at me confused.

—Next month? They said that you would stay where all season?— Paige says quickly.

—Yeah I know but my coach said that he want me back in the team— she looks at me sarcastically.

—I think that I should go— Azzi slowly goes away from us.

—He wants you back? To the team that were a bitches to you?— Paige starts speaking a bit louder.

—That's not the point! They want me to play— I say in her tone —I was supposed to don't play all season and now playing six months later is incredible.

—I know and I'm very proud of you but— I grab her face making her shut up.

—Listen Paige, if they don't want me there I will do something, but I'm going back— I kiss her —Okay?

—Yes Maddy— she kiss me again —I'm really happy for you— Paige gives me a proud dad smile.

After a while Paige goes to practice and I go to my dorm. I call everyone telling the news.

—I think that I never been happier— I sit in Paige's bed, Paige just ended her shower. She comes out of the bathroom with a sports bra and some blue shoes, with her hair wet in her shoulders (gay panic).

—I talked with my dad and he says that you are very welcome to our house— Paige says in the middle of my legs.

—Great, I really want to see baby Paige pictures— I say looking up to her bitting my lip.

—You will never see that— she says with her hand in my face —We never ended what we were doing.

—We should end it now— I grab her waist making her to sit in my lap. She grabs my head and kiss me, I started to kiss her neck making Paige to grab my head stronger. She push me to lay in the bed taking off my shirt and kissing me again, but my phone started ringing. I mumble a bit before grabbing it —What?

—Maddy hello. Did Dave talked with you?— I heard coach Moore voice making me sit next to Paige.

—Yeah coach, I'm going back in january— I confirm to him.

—The girls are not very happy, but I believe that you will be fine, they will understand that we need you to win— at this moment I'm walking around the room —But listen, I talked with the others coaches, they said that if you don't get better until march, you won't come back.

—What?— I almost scream making Paige to look at me confused and then leaving me alone in her room understanding that I need privacy —That's not fair, I were supposed to not play all season and now I have to play in march?

—Maddison, don't get mad, we decided that you aren't giving us results so you need to play or you are out— Moore says calmly.

—Yes coach— I drily respond before ending the call —I need to punch something— I go out to the kitchen—I'm going to the court.

—What?— Paige follows me outside —What happened? Are you okay?

—I'm fine Paige, I just need to breath— I kiss her before going away. I arrived to the court, only a few people there, but after a while they go away, letting me get lost in my mind. I started playing alone, running and all that stuff. If I need to be back I need to start now.

 If I need to be back I need to start now