24

Levi POV

"And what if we get a call?" I ask and Chief sighs.

"I've got all our calls forwarded to the station in a nearby town. We're all getting out and we're all getting out now, y'all need to leave." He orders and I salute him before turning to Valerie.

"Lets go." I order and she rolls her eyes but stands up.

She wraps her arms around Gabby and stands up, leading my daughter to the car.

Ben tries to say something to me and I shake my head.

"I'm talking to you as you're future brother in law right now, not as your Lieutenant." I begin and Ben nods, "You ever teach one of my kids to say stuff that degrades women again and I will personally nail your head to a wall."

"I didn't mean to teach him that and I'm sure Jackson's nailing my ass to a wall later but right now you're taking my sister and niece out of this building." He retorts, "Now as your chief, go home Lieutenant Jameson."

I nod and walk out the building and find Valerie sitting in the passenger seat.

I smirk and walk to the drivers seat and climb in.

"I'm gonna marry you one day." Is all I say as I crank the car and start driving home.

"I think I could agree to that one day." She smirks and I grab her hand as I'm driving.

"Valerie?" I look in the rear view mirror and see Gabby leaning forward, "My butt still hurts."

"Be happy I'm not roasting it as well, young lady." I scold and she looks down and sits back in her seat.

"Hold on Natalia's calling me." Valerie announces as she puts the phone on Bluetooth.

"Baby you need to come get Drake, Jackson just brought Ben over and without warning just start popping him all the way upstairs- Yes Jackson I know it's none of her business by my grand baby is not gonna witness this...NO! I don't care you're not embarrassing my son like that I don't care what he did. Keep it up and I can mount your backside on a wall .... Mhmmm that's what I thought. Anyways Valerie come get your baby. I gotta go dear."

She hangs up and Valerie looks at me trying not to laugh.

"Did she just tell Jackson she'd mount his backside on a wall?" I ask and Valerie nods.

"Ben was always scared of Jackson but I was terrified of Natalia." She smirks and then she looses it quickly, "I wanted my daughter to be strong like her that's why I named her Natalia."

I reach over and rub her shoulder as I drive towards Jackson's house.

When we pull in, the three of us unbuckle and get out, walking up to the house.

"Umm actually take Gabby back to the car I'll be out in a minute."  I tell Valerie and she looks at me confused before nodding and walking to the car.

I knock on the door and Natalia answers with a smile.

I can hear the sound of a belt and Ben's muffled cries from downstairs as I grace Daniel.

"Was he good?" I ask and she just nods.

"Thanks for keeping him." I thank her and she lets out a small sigh.

"It's no problem at all." She smiles before we hear loud stomping and Jackson has Ben by the arm dragging him towards Natalia.

"I'm leaving now." I announce and Jackson nods.

I walk outside and see Valerie literally wearing Gabby's backside out.

"Do it again, I dare you." She dares as she continues spanking her.

"Valerie Anne!" I scream and she instantly stops.

"She flipped me off."

"Not outside are you crazy?!" I scream and Jackson walks outside.

"Does my belt get another victim?" He asks and Valerie rolls her eyes.

"We're finishing when we get home, young lady." Valerie warns and Gabby nods with her cheeks soaked in tears.

Gabby got in the backseat as I buckled Drake into his car seat. I walk over towards the drivers seat and climb in, starting the car and driving towards home.

"Why did you flip her off?" I ask Gabby and she shrugs, "Not an answer, young lady."

"Because."

"Gabrielle." I warn and she huffs.

"Because I don't like her anymore." She snaps and I roll my eyes.

"You sure you don't want me to do it?" I ask Valerie and she shakes her head.

"I'm not a 'wait for dad' kind of Mom. I'll bust butts just as quickly as you will." She shrugs and I roll my eyes.

"Gabby when we get home I want you to go straight to your room. Im not gonna spank you again because I don't wanna bruise you but you are grounded. I'll talk to your dad about the specifics later."

"Will it really bruise her if I bust her backside?" I ask and Valerie nods.

"Whatever grounding I had originally just doubled, fair warning. See I was thinking a week but 2 works wonders!" Valerie explains as I pull into the house.

"I mean it Gabby, I am half a second away from giving you bedtime spankings for a week." I warn as she gets out.

"I want your phone, tv cord, and all electronics!"  Valerie calls as Gabby darts up the stairs.

"And she's not even a teen yet." I groan as Val sets Daniel down to go inside.

"I want another." She whispers and I feel my heart tug.

"We have to make sure we're each others forever first." I sigh, kissing her temple, "But I want a whole house filled with kids who look exactly like you and have the kind heart that you do."

"So it's crossed your kind?" She teases and I roll my eyes.

"Keep teasing and I may just marry you."

"That's something I could go along with."