37

I fall over his lap and he crosses his legs around mine, circling his left arm around my waist. I try to wiggle free, but he holds me still and starts slapping all over my backside.

"Levi! Damn it! Ow!"

"Stop it!"

"You called my mother a bitch." He says plainly, pulling me off his lap, "Now you're going to call her and apologize."

"Excuse me? Absolutely not!" I scream and I'm flopped back over his lap.

"Valerie Anne, you will apologize." He says without room for argument, slapping all over my thighs.

"She hurt my kid." I grunt, feeling tears spring to my eyes.

I'm flipped back up and Levi sits me beside him, wiping the tears from under my eyes.

"You will never call my mother, or any elder woman that again. You will apologize. The situation was being handled and you made it so much worse." He explains calmly and I look down.

He grabs my chin and forces me to look up at him, my chin quivering.

"Do I need to give you a full spanking?" He asks and I shake my head.

"She hurt Gabby." I force out and he takes a deep breath.

"We talked about how to handle it," Levi reinforces again, taking my hands in one of his own, casually placing his free hand on my thigh.

"You told me she is my daughter. Nobody is going to treat my child like that and you can spank me all you want, I will not apologize."

"If that's what you want. You want to rethink it?" When I shake my head he shrugs, pulling me back over his lap.

He angles me forward and starts swatting all over the small area where butt meets thigh and I have to stop myself from giving in.

If she's a bitch, I'll call her a bitch.

"You ever call Alayna or Natalia that word?" He asks, not slowing his slaps.

"No." I force out, biting the bottom of my lip.

"Why?" He asks, landing a particularly hard slap to the center of my butt.

"They would have whipped me." I confess, feels tears spill out my eyes.

"You ready to apologize?" He asks, halting the smacks.

I stay quiet and he pulls me up; he studies my face for a moment and shakes his head, pulling me into his lap.

"I don't want to spank you anymore, but I will until you're willing to apologize."

Levi POV

"I'm sorry for going against you." Valerie sighs and I have to take a deep calming breath.

"Are you going to apologize to my mother?" I ask and she shakes her head.

Stubborn.

I put her back over my lap and realize something needs to change. I flip her skirt up, leaving her short shorts with very little protection the only thing protecting her from feeling the full force of the swats.

I feel her stomach grumble and I know she's hungry, but she's not getting off my lap this time until she's ready to apologize.

I start slapping all over her backside and thighs, and added on top of the precious slit doesn't take me long to have her reduced to tears.

After what seems forever and where I'm about to call it quits cause of how red her skin is getting, she shocks me.

"I'll apologize! Just stop, please." She sobs, throwing her hand back and shielding her self from any more swats.

I fix her skirt and pull her up and into my lap, holding her and swaying her back and forth.

She sobs into my chest and a few tears of my own spill into her dark hair.

"I hated every moment of that." I whisper, rocking my girl.

When I look down, I see she's passed out peacefully asleep.

But she's hungry.

I text Ben to pick up some McDonalds for her and he's over quicker than I had expected.

"Kids are in the middle of eating, what happened?" He asks darkly, looking down at his sleeping sister.

"She can tell you if she wants."

"Way she's curled up, you spanked her." He says nonchalantly, placing the food on the coffee table.

"How?"

"I raised her, the way she's leaning against you is exactly how she used to lay against me after she got it, always fell asleep too." He chuckles and I nod.

"It's harder spanking your fiancé than your daughter." I chuckle and Ben lowers his head.

"I've got her a twenty piece chicken nugget, a large fry, a Pepsi, and you a McDouble and a large fry with a coke." He explains and I nod.

"Thank you."

He walks over and rubs my shoulder before kissing Val's head.

"Oh and by the way, your daughter got her butt busted and I told her you wouldn't know, but I gotta tell you. So just... act like you don't know." He chuckles and I nod.

"What'd she do?"  I question and  he smirks.

"She said her grandma was a bitch."