oops

"Niki, please don't tell me you forgot your key." Niki giggled. "Oops."

Sunoo groaned, starting to walk back to the elevator. Once going down to Sunoo's floor, he dragged Niki into his apartment, practically throwing him on his bed. "My god Niki, you're heavy you know that?"

Niki would not let go of Sunoo after meeting Beomgyu and Taehyun. He didn't know if it was the happiness of meeting his friends or all the alcohol, but whatever it was made Niki very clingy. And because Niki was tall, lugging him around everywhere wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do.

"I'll sleep on the couch, you sleep here." Sunoo gave him a curt smile, going into his closet to get his pyjamas. While coming out of his closet he is met with a sight he didn't want to see. "Niki what the fuck are you doing?!"

Niki threw his shirt on the ground. "I'm hot. I can't sleep in this." He got up, starting to unbuckle his pants and Sunoo ran. "No! do not do that-- put your pants back on! I swear to god Niki I will kill you" Niki shrugged Sunoos hands off his shoulders, frowning. "Jeans are uncomfortable."

Sunoo rolled his eyes. "That is not my problem. Now do up your belt and put your shirt back on and sleep." Niki crossed his arms in protest, causing Sunoo to sigh. "Fine." He threw the shirt and pyjama pants he was holding at Niki. "Wear these and stop whining." Niki gave him a big smile, putting the clothes on.

Once Sunoo was positive Niki was done changing, he turned back around to face him. "I'm going into the other room, Goodnight." He tried to walk away but a hand grabbed his wrist, effectively turning him back around, just to see him sitting on the bed.

Nikis eyes glistened, grabbing both of Sunoo's hands in his own. "Hyung," Sunoo groaned. "Whatever you're going to ask for, no." Niki was looking up at him from the bed, giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Why can't you stay here?" Sunoo's eyes widened, "What?! Do you have no conscience when you're drunk?" Niki started swinging their hands. "Please hyung." Sunoo likes to call himself strong-willed, but those goddamn eyes had him in a trance. "You-- fine." He reluctantly shoved his hands from Niki's, moving to the side of the bed.

Niki had already scrambled under the covers on the left side, looking up at a tense Sunoo. "Don't try anything okay?" Niki beamed, patting the spot beside him. Sunoo took a deep breath, getting under the covers after turning off the light.

Before Sunoo could even say more, he heard soft snores coming from beside him. He laughed under his breath. "All the alcohol must've made him tired." He took one look at Niki, pulling up the covers, his eyes starting to close.

He was at the edge of falling asleep before an arm was draped over his waist. He froze. "...Niki?"

No response.

He tried calling his name a couple more times, but to his avail, he never got an answer. He decided to turn around, just to see if Niki was trying to trick him, but boy did he regret turning around.

When he flipped over he was met with Niki's sleeping face, approximately 10 centimetres away from his. His first instinct was to fumble out of bed and start cursing Niki out for touching him. He wanted to wake him up and shove him off... but he didn't. He took one look at Niki's face and he saw peace.

Throughout the night, even though Niki was drunk out of his mind, his face was still tense. His forehead might've been creased or his shoulders stayed stiff. It was his first time seeing Niki relaxed and he honestly didn't want to disturb him. So with this in mind, he carefully turned around, closing his eyes once again.

And truthfully Sunoo could've pushed him off if he wanted to. He could've gotten up and brought his pillow to the couch, but he didn't. He quickly went to sleep, trying not to dwell on the fact that he loved the feeling of being in Niki's arms.