brother

Sunoo is woken up to the faint sound of people chatting at the door. He groggily checks the time, realizing that it must be his brother and his new boyfriend. He tries to get up to go to the bathroom but is stopped by a weight on his waist. He turns slightly to see a passed out Niki cuddling up to him.

He lets out a faint chuckle at his face, poking his cheek. "Hey, my brother is here, we have to get up." Niki groans cuddling further into Sunoo. "You're warm." An annoyed (but endered), smile made its way onto his face. "No, we have to get up. After we say hi we can come back here and cuddle all you want." Niki let go of Sunoo with a huff, sitting up on the bed. Sunoo sighed, walking around to Niki's side of the bed, pulling him up to stand.

He started fixing the stray hairs on Niki's head so he looked somewhat presentable. "Snap out of the sleepy mood and come with me, I can't have my brother thinking I'm dating a zombie."

Sunoo grabs Niki's hand, pulling him out the bedroom door. At the exit they can see a glimpse of Jungwon and his boyfriend, putting a smile onto Sunoos face, but a look of terror onto Niki's. "Fuck fuck fuck" Niki started hitting Sunoo's arm in a panic. "What? Why are you hitting me-"

"That's my brother! Why is he here? And who the fuck is he with?" Sunoo looked over to where he was pointing and his face paled. "The person he is with is my brother."

As Niki was frozen at the top of the stairs, Sunoo took the initiative to drag him back into the bedroom with a swift close of the door. "I thought you were close with your brother? Does he not tell you anything?!" The two were whispering, obviously stressed at the newfound problem this early in the morning. "He told me about his boyfriend but didn't say his name or show me a picture!"

Sunoo pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why not!?" Niki huffed, crossing his arms. "He wanted me to see him in all his glory before telling me who he is. He's sappy like that so I didn't push!"

Niki's arms that were crossed in front of him fell. "I don't know if I can do this." Sunoo's head rose up from the ground, confused. "If he suspects something is weird he will use his stupid mom voice and pester me about it for hours! He never gives up and I break every single time he does it."

Sunoo rubbed his face with his hands before taking a deep breath and looking back at Niki. "Okay, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna go down there now and say hi so they don't come and bother us later, then we'll come back up here to get ready and sort all of this out, got it?" Before Niki could get a word in, Sunoo grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room and down the stairs.

The four at the door must've heard the commotion of Niki getting dragged down the stairs as they all turned their head towards the two boys. Sunoo immediately let go of Niki to go give his brother a big hug. "Jungwon!"

Jungwon did hug back, but definitely not as tight. "Hello hyung." Even though it looked like Jungwon was being suffocated, he must've been used to it and just gave his older brother a small pat on the back before backing away.

Jungwon turned to introduce his boyfriend just to see that he was missing from his spot. He looked further to see Jay giving Niki a bone-crushing hug. "Uh, hyung? Do you know him?"

Jay quickly let go, dragging him closer to the group. (Niki was getting dragged around a lot today). "This is my brother Niki, Niki this is Jungwon."

Upon the realization that Niki was the boyfriend of Sunoo, he uncrossed his arms and put his hand out. "I'm Jungwon, you're Sunoo hyung's boyfriend right?" Niki slowly put his hand out to return the handshake. "Yup, and you're Jay hyung's boyfriend." A curt nod was given as the two stared at each other. It seemed like they were both inspecting the other, probably trying to figure out if they approved of one another.

Sunoo and Jay shared a look of slight panic and pulled their boyfriends away from each other. "Okay! I think that's enough staring for today." Sunoo awkwardly laughed as Jay finally looked at Niki with a look of confusion. "When did you get a boyfriend and why did you never bring him home!?" Sunoo assumed he didn't ask the 'why did you not tell me' question because he already knew the answer.

"It's been about two years." Niki doesn't think he's ever seen his brother so shocked. Even Jungwon, who doesn't have the grandest of reactions, looks stunned.

Jay escapes Jungwons grasp and goes closer to his younger brother. "Two years? I can't believe you haven't brought him home yet! He hasn't seen anything there! When you bring him invite me and Jungwon and we can show him around." Jungwon beamed and Niki smiled back. "Sure, maybe after-"

"We actually went to a party there a couple of weeks ago, I mean we didn't stay long but still." Jay's eyes narrowed as he menencly turned to his younger brother.

Niki glared at Sunoo as Jay came and hit him on the arm. "You bitch. You came home and didn't even say hi. I'm telling mom, she's gonna be so pissed." Niki's eyes drained. "Oh god please don't do that, I'll never hear the end of it." The shorter boy in front of him innocently chuckled. "Yup! That's the point."

Before Niki could get another word Jay was pulling Jungwon upstairs, waving goodbye.