8. Unexpected Relation

Saif's Pov:

Zohair Bhai gave me the keys of his car and told me to take Mahi with me. I got up from my place and forward
my hand towards her.
And,
She held my hand slowly for the very first time. It felt like a shiver ran down my spine.
After that her parents come to meet us. Her mother hugged her but she don't hug her back. I know she is forced to marry me like I am.
Then her father came and hugged me but when he came forward to hold her she held my hand again and again a shiver ran down my spine, she turned towards me avoiding her father and told me she wants to go, it's late.
It's the first time she talked to me as my wife. It feels kinda weird.
Idk, a weird type of feeling it is.
She do not want to get hugged by her father but why?

I mean, I know the thing that happened today but still they are her parents. They didn't did anything. It was all Amaan's doing.
What's her father's fault in it?
Why she behaved like this? I became curious yet shocked coz the way she suddenly held my hand to avoid her father is weird.
It's not like she want to get married to me but still she held my hand just to avoid her father's hug. I am curious what has happened that she want to avoid him this badly due to which she had to held my hand.
As long as I know she loves her father very much, more than her mother but huh leave it.
We sat in the car and I start driving. Whole drive was silent and she was continously looking at her palm.
I don't know what she is looking at.
After sometime we reached home.

My mother and my bi jaan (my grandmother) did some rituals and then Huma Aapi led her towards
my room.
It is all feeling weird very weird to me.
I was just sitting silent through out the time.
Now I'm in my back yard having a walk.
How suddenly all the things changed like few hours ago I walked out alone from my house but now I came back with my wife.
It's a forced and unexpected marriage but still she is my wife, my responsibility for the rest of my life.
Before departuring from my house I didn't knew that I'll came back as a married man and that too with my friend's fiancee.

Now I am thinking what will happen when Amaan will get to know about us. I don't know why my lips curled up a little, I am kinda excited to know his reaction, hehehe.
Though I am very mature but still I am the youngest in my house, my whole family pampered me alot due to which I am a lil yk I'm a lil teaser type.
I like teasing others.
Keeping this all aside I'm nervous too. How are we gonna spend our whole life together? I sighed.
I went back to my room, I can see from the corner of my eyes she is sitting on my bed. Without giving her a glance I took my clothes and went to get changed.

I am not in a right state of mind to
think or do anything so it's better to
be quiet.
As soon as I came out of the bathroom I feel something beneath my feet.
I bend down and picked it up.
It's....
it's a broken locket of letter "A".
I put it back in the drawer of the dressing table.
I look at her, she is looking outside the door and was crying silently.
It was dark but I can see her eyes shining in the dark due to tears.

And Again....
Again she is looking at her left palm and was rubbing it harshly.
Why is she doing it!?

I shrugged it off and laid on the other side of the bed turning my back towards her.

Mahi's Pov:

I reached Saif's house which is now my house too or maybe I don't have any home.
After all the rituals, Huma Aapi take to to Saif's room.
His room has a balcony attached to it. In the middle of the room there is a bed and on each side there are two doors connected to balcony.
On the left wall there is a huge glass window in front of which there is a luxurious couch.
And on the back side there is bathroom.
His room is so sober. All the furniture is dark brown in colour and the walls are cream in colour, only the bed post side wall is painted dark brown.