9. I Am The Problem

Mahi's Pov:

"Well, bechara Saif. I am feeling sad for him." Mizan said.
"To usey kisne kaha tha qurbaani ka bakra banne. He should had refused." Arham opposed him.

(Then who told him to sacrifice)

"Yeah actually you are right. Usey kisne kaha tha dusre ki musibat apne sar lene ko." Mizan said laughingly.

(Who told him to take someone else's problem on his head)

That is when I couldn't be able to control it anymore.
Till then Saif and Irfan came back. I think they heard some of our conversation.
But I don't care they all are same, all of them are Amaan's friends and relatives, they all betray me.
I got up and head straight towards room.

Saif's Pov:

When I woke up in the morning I saw Mahi coming out of the bathroom.
I was rubbing my eyes but suddenly I noticed something.
The right corner of her lips is bruised and had turned slightly blue.
And, her left cheek has imprints of fingers.
I became shocked.
Did someone slapped her?
But who? She is already suffering, in this situation who slapped her.
I kept looking at her struggling in my mind to decide whether I should ask her about it or not. I came out of my thought when her phone starts ringing.

Time skip

After changing my clothes I was sitting in the living room talking with Zohair Bhai about random things.
I may say he's my comfort person. I mean like seriously yesterday I got married.
My life turned upside down completely but he didn't ask me a single thing about it nor he brings up any topic about yesterday.
Yesterday even when my parents were trying to convince me to marry Mahi, he said it is all up to you.
Do what you want. If you think marrying Mahi is a right choice, marry her. But if you are not ready refuse them now, nothing will happen I am with you.

After sometimes bell rang and Irfan showed up. He sat on the sofa and say something to Mahi but she
didn't even spare a glance at him.
Then he turned towards me and say that he wants to talk about something, let's go a lil far from here.
So I got up and went to the corner of the room.
"Bro, you married her? I mean how can you... no I mean why you did this?
You are ok with this marriage?" Irfan asked with a concerning look.
I know he is Amaan's friend but he isn't like them.
I mean he is my paternal uncle's son.
In short he is my cousin.
I and him are very good friends.
He shares everything with me
and so do I.

"Yeah, actually vo hua ye ke........" I told him the entire story how I ended up marrying her.
"Gosh, why you didn't call me. Atleast mujhe apne dost k nikaah me shareek hone ka mauqa to milta." He said jokingly.

(Atleast, I would get the opportunity of being present in your wedding)

"Stop it dude. It's not a joke." I replied annoyingly because I am not liking it even a little bit to get teased by her name.
It's not like I want to marry her.
"That is what I am saying, IT IS NOT A JOKE. Tumne ussey shaadi kyun karli tumhe inkaar kardena chahiye tha." He said.

(Why did you married her? You should had refuse.)

"I already told you in what circumstances we got married and I am not gonna repeat myself." I replied
"But bro, point is wo Amaan ki
fiancee h tumne kaise shaadi karli. Amaan ko pata chalega to.... I cut his words in between.

(Bro, point is she's Amaan's fiancee. Why you married her! When Amaan will get to know....)

"Correction, Amaan ki fiancee thi ab meri biwi h." I said.

(She WAS Amaan's fiancee but now she IS my wife)

I don't know but it really annoyed me when he said, she is Amaan's fiancee.
I mean like how dude? -_-
That brat refused to marry her at the very last moment.
And he is saying she is his fiancee.
"Hogi uski fiancee ab to meri biwi h" I scoffed while thinking.