Chapter 3

There wasn't much of a conversation since we where so focused on eating. I had never felt so classless in my life but then again, it was good. After we finished, Alan had taken me into the wine cellar. Yes, Olive Garden has a wine cellar. He sat me down and analyzed the different bottles.

"Bottle Shock must've educated you." He chuckled.

"Very much so." He handed me a glass of red wine and I did my best not to cringe. "Not a fan of red?" I shook my head.

"White wine has always been my preference." He nodded then handed me his glass.

"At least try it." I screamed internally. I know.. I'm a fan girl... who cares?! I took a sip and aired the wine.

"It's not horrible." He smiled.

"That's better than nothing." I smiled. He put his glass down and gently brushed a strand of hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear. He caresses my cheek with his hand. There was barely any light, but enough where you could see someone's silhouette. I watched him as he leaned forward. I could feel his breath against my face. It didn't take another second before he captured my lips with his own. They were soft and very passionate. 7 hours with this man and he was kissing me in a wine cellar. He broke the kiss and watched my dimly lit face for a response. "It's sudden, I know. I apologize but..." I interrupted him.

"Ask me on a date." He cocked his head slightly. "So there will be a second time." He smiled.

"Would you like to go out with me on Friday night?" I nodded.

"Yes." A low chuckle erupted from his chest. I took his hand and made my way towards the stairs. When we reached the parking lot, a tall man stood in front of Alan's car.

"Good evening, Mr. Rickman." Alan gave a curt nod.

"Taylor, how nice to see you." Taylor opened the door and I looked at Alan.

"You have a chauffeur?" He nodded and I looked at Taylor. "Pleasure to me you, Taylor." He smiled.

"Same to you, Ms. Greyson." I got into the car and Alan scootched in shortly after.

"Are you going home?" Alan looked at me, his eyes pleading but my body resisted, unfortunately. I nodded and Alan sighed. "256 Hartford Plaza."

"You know my address?" Alan nodded.

"I got it from Julia. She texted me the address." I sighed.

"Right..of course.." He chuckled. The drive was a lot longer because I found myself curled up against Alan. I was fighting off sleep but the way Alan was rubbing my back it was very hard to fight it. We pulled up to my house within 15 minutes later. Alan got out and offered me his hand. I took it and exited the car. "Goodnight, Taylor."

"Goodnight, Ms. Greyson." Alan walked me to the front steps and faced me.

"Thank you for allowing me to consume eight hours you will never get back." He seemed a bit nervous. I couldn't help but smile.

"I enjoyed every minute." He leaned forward and pressed his lips gently against mine. I relaxed slightly as he kissed me. I broke the kiss, due to my smiling. He chuckled.

"Friday at 8?" I nodded.

"Friday at 8." He smiled.

"I look forward to seeing you then." He kissed my hand and I opened the door. I turned to close it and he was walking towards his car. He turned around last minute, not realizing the large grin that was plastered on his face. I blushed as I shut the door. As the door closed, I leaned against it, biting my lip and giggling.

"How it go?" Julia was practically shaking.

"No words can describe the emotions." Julia smiled as I walked past her.

"I'm glad things went well." I giggled and dragged her into my room.

"He kissed me," Julia's jaw was in the floor. "twice."

"Oh my god!"

"And he's taking me out again on Friday."

"Oh my god!"

"I know!" We giggled like two girls in high school and she smiled.

"Congrats, babe. You're part of the clan now." I smiled. "I'll let you change and I'll see you in the morning." I nodded and she exited my room. I began to jump around and scream silently. My fan girl hormones where going nuts! I found probably mark this day as the best day of my life.

It was truly amazing.