Chapter 13

We ended up eating left overs and watching documentaries about murderers. Alan had constantly made sure i was alright.

"I should have told you a few things but I-"

"I'm fine. I promise. It just hit the feels."

"Hit the feels?" I giggled as he pulled me toward him.

"Yes." He chuckled and shook his head. On the inside i felt like i wanted to crumble. He had never truly dealt with his mothers death and i hadn't realized. He held me close to his chest and I hadn't known that i had began to cry again until i felt my chest heave. I felt him sigh and suddenly i was off the ground and in his arms. He curled on the bed and pulled me against him. I had no idea why this hit me so hard emotionally but I just couldn't help but cry. He kissed my head and tilted my gaze towards his.

"Listen to me, I'm okay. Everything is okay." It all began to hit me like a ton of bricks against my chest. "Talk to me, Kaycee. This isn't about my mother." I wasn't crying because of his mother, though it was a very sad thing. I didn't want him to go. I didn't want to lose him. Words, though they are beautiful, are just words and I didn't want him to one day just wake up and not love me anymore.

"I don't want to lose you. I-I can't lose you." He looked at me with almost a pained expression.

"You are never going to lose me, ever. I'm not going anywhere."

__________________________________________________________________________________

((WARNING: SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUTTY SMUT SMUT... THERE. WE GOOD? XD))

6 Months Later

Alans POV

Kaycee had been ignoring me for some time now, but would speak to me when it came to the little things and when she was feeling lonely. I don't know what has her so torn for so long.

I had gotten a role in a movie and I went to meet my costars and we had a table read, as usual and I came home to see her and she was in a foul mood to begin with so I tried to cheer her up but it just frustrated her more. Finally, after bickering with her, i told her about my new role and out of all things to make her happy, this did. We sat down on the couch and I told her all about it. I had been working on it for a little over a month as it is but the producer had no idea if it would take off but it did, thankfully. She asked what it was about but i refused to tell her. She looked at me with that adorably sexy look in her eyes and of course I buckled. She could stop squealing. It made me smile. What caused our fight? Well, I had told her the cast and she was excited...until she wasn't.

"Diana Kirkman?!" Her face wore a worried look.

"Yes." I sighed and went to take her hand. "Kaycee, what are you so worried about?" She shook her head and began to pace. She was worried that Diana would steal me away.... She had every right to worry..

2 Months Earlier

Kaycee's POV

Alan was on set with Diana rehearsing a scene and he had invited me to come and see it, just to give me any reassurance that he could provide. I had been pestering him about it since he had been working on it for so long and I gave up on being polite which made him smile. I sat in a chair and watched on the screen.

"Darling? Why can't we just stay here?" Her voice was sultry and low as she sauntered toward him. "Those animal politicians can handle a day without you." Diana walked up behind Alan and raked her fingers across his torso as he attempted to straighten his tie. I felt my jaw clench until my face hurt.