Chapter 6

I awoke to a stream of light entering through the blinds. I stretched, shifting my body and grumbled slightly. I looked over at Alan who was smiling at me, wearing an amused smirk.

"Good morning." His voice was a low growl and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Hi." He leaned down and kissed my forehead gently. He began to stroke my head. I hummed as a response which caused him to chuckle.

"I've seemed to discover your one weakness." I giggled.

"One of many."

"Many? Hmm." my eyes grew slightly larger. I slowly shifted so that I sat up and made a run for it. Bounding down the stairs and into the kitchen, which was very large. I heard him laughing. He was entering the kitchen, slowly. I started to sneak into the living room when the floor creaked. I saw his fugue approach me and I ran, but I wasn't fast enough. He cut my off on the way into the living room, I crushed into his chest squirming as he tickled my sides. I squeaked and squealed as he pulled me down to the floor and pinned me underneath him. He loomed over me, panting as he kissed my neck. A soft whimper escaped my lips as his hands roamed to my hips. "You're ticklish. Now I know two of your weaknesses." I bit my lip and looked away.

"Technically you know three." he looked at me. "You topless, definitely a weakness." He smirked and leaned up, tearing his shirt off. He looked down at me. I laid there breathless. He took my hand and pressed it against his chest. I gasped slightly. He sat back and pulled me into his lap. I ran my fingers through his hair, smiling as he gazed at me.

"You're becoming my weakness." I bit my lip.

"Alan.." He cupped my face gently.

"I mean it."

"I know." He pulled me into a hug. I laid my head on his shoulder as we sat there. He held me as we sat in silence. It had felt like hours. I thought I was going to fall asleep again. I hadn't planned on going anywhere but my stomach growled at a ridiculously loud volume, causing the both of us to laugh. He lifted his head.

"How about we get some food?" I nodded and stood up, following him into the kitchen. He began to gather pans and ingredients. He motioned for me to sit down, which i did. I had laid my head down, facing towards Alan, who was cooking away. He looked back to check on me. He winked at me then went back to what he was cooking. I slowly got up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He was 6'1" and I barely reach his chin, so this was a bit interesting. He pulled me I front of him and mimicked my action.

"Pancakes." I smiled as he flipped the golden brown saucer. He leaned down and kissed my cheek the motioned for me to return to my seat. I sighed, but obeyed. He followed me to the table, a large stack of pancakes resting on a plate the carried.

Generally, we sat in silence as we ate. I noticed him looking up at me every so often and smiling but he would return to his pancakes. I helped him pick up the plates and put them in the sink, though it became a battle when I did.

"I don't mind, Alan. You cooked so the least I can do is do the dishes." He sighed after a long moment and gave in.

"All right, if you insist." I smiled and began to wash the dishes. An abundance of soap had formed in the sink as I washed the dishes and placed them in the dishwasher.

Yes I made more work for myself but I like bubbles. And it payed off because, not long before I finished, Alan came up behind me and weaved his fingers between mine as I played with the massive heap of bubbles. His lips travelled down to my neck and he trailed kisses up and down my neck to my shoulder and back up behind my ear. I shuddered and whimpered in response. He'd managed to find my weaknesses and it made me nuts. He chuckled at my response to his touch. A low growl erupted from his chest as I snuck away, flicking bubbles at his face. He scooped a large dollop of bubbles and rubbed it in my hair as he pulled me against him. I squealed as he roughly pulled me into his chest. He held me there for a moment and began to sway. I leaned my head against his shoulder as we danced to the violins playing from his speakers. It all seemed a bit silly but it was utterly romantic. He leaned my face towards his and captured my lips with his. I shifted against him, pressing my hands against his bare chest as his hands roamed by body gently. In one swift move, he lifted me up and placed me on the counter behind him. He held me tighter this time, trailing his fingers up and down my back. It was almost unnerving how long we where holding each other but it felt so normal to me.

"We should go out today." I smiled at him as he spoke. "I mean, I'd love to stay like this but I want to show you some of my favorite places in London. And I have a few friends I want you to meet." I nodded and kissed him.

"Sounds good to me." He smiled

"Good." He helped me off the counter and we both went to get changed. I sighed when I reached the top of the stairs.

"Oh shit."

"What?" Alan was already in his room.

"I don't have clothes to change into. I never went home to get clothes-" Alan was standing in front me now, holding a small bag of clothes that Julia must have packed.

"I had Taylor got get you some things last night." I walked up to him and took the bag from him.

"Thank you." I leaned up and kissed him.

"You're very welcome, love." I smiled, shuffling into the bathroom to get dressed.