Chapter 17

Before we left, I was forced to stop by Jaques shop and pick up that infamous secret dress. I wasn't even allowed to hold it. It was ridiculous. After we suffered through a long 18 hour flight and an additional 2 hours in baggage claim we finally arrived in Paris. It was absolutely gorgeous. Julia was having a panic attack because she didn't know where to go first. Once we arrived at our hotel, which was fuckin beautiful if I do say so myself, we unpacked and immediately ordered room service. 20 hours can kill someone when they're food deprived. I wanted to call Alan but I didn't know if he was busy and I didn't want to interrupt him, so I stayed in the hotel room and took an extremely satisfying bath.

Julia and the others decided to go sight seeing but I decided to stay in and relax. I was laying on my bed when k heard a knock at the door. I said enter in French and the person entered. My eyes where closed so I didn't realize who it was until they where on top of me.

"Hello love." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Hi, Alan." He chuckled and rolled over, holding me.

"I missed you. I'm very very glad you're here." I smiled.

"Me too." I snuggled up against him.

"Did you pick up the dress?" I sighed

"Yes yes." He smiled.

"Good. Wear it tonight." I looked up at him. "Wear it. tonight." I smiled

"Okay." He smirked and kissed my cheek. I sighed as he held me a bit longer. He ended up leaving because his producer called. I stared at the dress in the closet that was covered. What was he planning?

I'm sorry it's so short
I wanted to give you something! Dx I'm wicked busy I'm sorry but I'll make time. My birthday was yesterday so I figured I could try to finish the book up before June. Thank you for understanding. Xxo K