Chapter 7

Julia was honestly a life saver. She's packed everything she knew I'd need. I grabbed my phone from the pocket and sent her a quick thank you, which earned a; "no problem babe." I changed quickly and exited the bathroom. Alan was waiting in the living room. He was leaning against the wall, staring down at his phone. He looked up when he heard the floor creak and smiled when he saw me.

"You look lovely." I blushed as he placed a kiss on my temple. My outfit wasn't extravagant but it was quite nice. It was a swoop-neck purple dress that reached to about the top of my knees. Julia had thrown in my kitten heels, black and easy to walk in. Alan looked quite dapper himself, not that he usually didn't. He had on a dark grey collared shirt and black pants. I watched as his eyes glazed over every inch of my body. I bit my lip as his eyes reached mine and he sighed heavily. He looked at me, almost seeming defeated. "One day..." I looked at him confused but he kissed my forehead and started to usher me out the door. Taylor was sitting outside.

"Good morning Mr. Rickman, good morning Ms. Greyson." I smiled.

"Good morning." Alan gave a curt nod as she got in. I looked up at Taylor as I got in.

"You know, you can call me Kaycee. I feel so ancient being called Ms. Greyson." Taylor merely smiled and closed the door. We ended up seeing Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and another castle, which frankly I can't remember the name of. We continued our little excursion on foot, not that I minded. We walked down town, passing a river and a few local cafés I had learned to adore in my time in London. We reached a small, homey-looking cottage and Alan entered, holding my hand as we did so. We hadn't even been inside thirty seconds when a bunch of people started greeting us.

Alan, my god. So good to see you again." The tall, dark man smiled and hugged Alan.

"It's good to see you too. Jaques, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Kaycee." I smiled and hugged Jaques. Meets my girlfriend...Hehe yes! Oh god am I happy. Jaques had pulled me into a back room, showing me large displays of dresses.

"Marie! Come here! Alan brought his girlfriend and we need to get her a dress." A small woman, about 45 shuffled in. She hugged me quickly then began to work. I look over and saw Alan reading a newspaper. He looked up at me and smiled. I narrowed my eyes at him and he merely chuckled and continued to read.

"What exactly do I need a dress for?" I looked a Marie who immediately looked at Jaques.

"Well my dear, I'm not exactly supposed to tell you BUT you'll love it. I promise." I sighed and nodded in forfeit as the two took my measurements and shooed me into the lobby. I sat down in a chair next to Alan, who was laughing me for my large amount of frustration.

"Why do I need a dress?" Alan ignored the question.

"Do you want to get food after this?" I ripped the paper out of his hand and hit him with it.

"Why do I need a dress?!" He chuckled and stood up, disappearing into the back room. He returned a few minutes later and Jaques looked over at me then back at Alan.

"It won't be done until the night of." I was practically losing my shit.

"Night of what?!" Neither of them looked at me.

"That's fine. We'll come back then. Thank you so much." Alan gave a quick hug to Jaques, followed by me, then left. We reached a crossing near the bank of the river and I pulled him into an alleyway. My back hit the stone wall as he towered over me.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" I looked at him.

"That!" He chuckled.

"My god, you're paranoid. Listen, you'll love everything about it." He leaned in closer. "Now just relax." His hands reached my hips and I hummed softly.

"Maybe.."

"Maybe?" His grip began to tighten.

"Maybe we can go back to your place and I can make you dinner?" He smiled and ran his hand up my back.

"Maybe we can." He pulled out his phone and hit a few buttons and not even 45 seconds after it sent, Taylor pulled up. We entered the car and Taylor drove us back to Alan's. "How long until we're home Taylor?"

"About a half hour." Then Taylor rolled up the partition, leaving Alan and I alone in the back. I watched as Alan moved closer to me. His hand traced my thigh, causing my breath to hitch slightly. He leaned in and kissed me. I raked my hands through his hair as he bit my lower lip. His kisses trailed down my jawline and my neck until he stopped, reaching the base of my neck, and started to nip and suck lightly. I whimpered in response causing a low growl to erupt from his throat. His lips found their way back to mine and he began to deepen the kiss. I felt his hands slip under my shirt but he stopped abruptly when Taylor knocked at the partition and rolled it down
slightly. "We're here." Alan made a noise that sounded like an "okay" but came out as a frustrated grunt. He looked down at me and smiled. He sat up and adjusted his shirt, which was harshly opened by yours truly. I fixed my hair and adjusted my shirt and we exited the car, waving in thanks to Taylor.