Chapter 18

8 o'clock. 

I stand in the mirror and watch as the dress taunts me. So much time, so much work. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Jaques is a miracle. It was simple but it was so elegant. I slipped on the dress and stood in the mirror. I smiled. 

"Oh Jaques, you are certainly too much." I giggled and finished getting dressed. I walked out to see Taylor smiling. 

"Good evening my dear. Alan sent me." I nodded. "Also, please spare me the guilt of having to keep the location hidden from you. It was Alan's idea and-" 

"It's alright. I won't hold it against you." Taylor smiled and we began to drive. Paris was absolutely gorgeous at night. I could see the Eiffel Tower in the distance. It was so much beauty at once, I became a bit breathless. As we pulled in to what I assumed to be the "secret location" I saw Alan, but he wasn't alone. He was standing with a woman. I figured it was part of the surprise...but when I saw them kiss, my stomach flipped and I didn't bother leaving the car. Taylor exited the vehicle and made eye contact with me. He saw the tears in my eyes but he opened my door anyway. He helped me out of the car and I walked over to Alan who was still in an intimate embrace with the woman. I grabbed the woman by her hair and yanked her away from him. "Who the fuck is she?" Alan stared blankly at me. 

"Kaycee." He went to touch me but I pulled away. 

"No, you don't get to play the victim this time. Obviously I'm not enough for you anymore. I get it, Alan." I went to walk away but the woman grabbed my arm. 

"Listen here, bitch. He's been mine for a long time and don't think that you can just waltz in and have any chance with him. He's mine." I nodded and looked back at Alan, who hadn't said anything. 

"Fine." Alan went to step forward but the woman stopped him. I walked over to Taylor and he helped me into the car. 

"Where to, my dear?" I took a deep breath. 

"the hotel please." He nodded and drove me back. When i got back to my room everyone noticed something was wrong. 

"Kayce. Whats going on?" Julia looked at me and placed her hand on my shoulder. 

"I'm going home." Everyone protested. "No, guys. i can't be here anymore. Alan...alan has other plans and I'm obviously in the way so I'm going home." Julia grabbed me. 

"what did he do?" Right after she said that, Alan burst into the room.

"Kaycee. listen to me." I shook my head and the tears came rushing back. 

"No! fuck you! i love you and you keep doing this. i don't understand. Why her? You knew she was like this! WHY IS SHE EVEN IN FRANCE ALAN?!" He lowered his head.

"she's in the film that I'm working on." I shook my head. 

"you lied to me. You fuckin lied to me!" Everyone watched as i grew angrier. No one stopped me. "I'm done Alan. I'm going home." Julia and Alexa helped me pack and I was on the next flight home. Shawn and Ryan picked me up from the airport at around 2 am. I went into my house and realized all of my things where at Alan's house. I looked at Ryan. "hey...can you take me somewhere? i know it's late but i need to do this." He nodded. 

"of course, where to?" 

"Alan's apartment." He looked at me. "I'm moving out." Ryan nodded and began to drive. When we reached Alan's house, I ran up the stairs and grabbed as many bags and boxes as I could and i threw everything that i had into them. I broke the pictures of us, I ruined almost everything in his apartment, and considering the fact that i worked with the police this wasn't going to end well. Ryan helped me get everything loaded into the car. i turned to him and hugged him and he held me as i cried. I took a deep breath and we got into he car and headed home. 

1 week later

Alan's POV 

I walked into my house to see almost everything broken or messy. I knew it was Kaycee and I wasn't going to press any charges because, to be quite frank, i broke her fucking heart. I went upstairs and saw that all of her things where gone. Her friends stopped talking to me, which made the plane ride home very very awkward. I kept calling her but she wouldn't answer any of my phone calls. Diana immediately moved into my house, which wasn't my choice but i wasn't given another option. I didn't want to lose Kaycee but she was hurt and there was no way i could fix it. so for the time being, I'll leave her alone. 

Kaycee's POV 

Alan keeps calling me, I'm so tempted to answer but i know it won't help anything. Everyone has been watching me and making sure I'm okay. Even at work, Ryan and Shawn are up my ass about my emotions. I'm okay. i keep telling that to everyone...

I'm okay...I'm fine...but I'm not. 

---------------------------------------------------

hello my beautiful babies! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update! I appreciate it that you guys are being so good about it! I know you guys aren't too happy with me about making Alan the bad guy but I want to be able to start my other book and I can't until this one is finished so the next few chapters will be very vague and short BUUUUUT my next book will be soooooo much better with so many more updates more frequently!! 

I love you guys so much i thank you for sticking with me!!!

<3 xxo -K