Chapter 19

5 Months Later: 

I saw Alan walking down the street the other day, it was down my Jaques dress shop. He was being swarmed by paparazzi but we still, somehow, managed to make eye contact. I missed him, so much. I didn't know if he missed me. He probably was too preoccupied by Diana and her slutty little persona. God- she made me want to rip my teeth out. I've seen so many tabloid articles about how they're together. One of them even spoke of his previous relationship and how it had "disappeared into the night." Overtime Julia had another fundraiser I stayed in the back and i didn't speak to anyone. Alan was at most of them but i managed to avoid him. I didn't need a repeat. Alexa, the sweetheart that she is, has been trying to set me up with one of her guy friends but I haven't been interested. I've actually been spending more time with Ryan. I don't know where the feelings came from but somethings happening. He dumped his girlfriend a while ago and he eventually came around and told me he had feelings for me. i didn't say if i fell anything back, but I've always liked him. He was so sweet and he's been there for me. It was nice to know that there are a few good and loyal men in my life. 

I hadn't had the courage to try and talk to Alan, and Ryan wouldn't let me even think of it. I couldn't blame him though. I was sitting on the couch watching tv, well..trying to find something interesting to watch on a tuesday afternoon. I got a job opportunity to be able to work from home, so I've been doing that. I was taking a break and i stumbled upon TMZ, my heart ended up in my throat when i saw that alan and diana were hand in hand walking down a red carpet. I had to listen to what the commentator was saying. 

"Diana Kirkman and Alan Rickman, the new power couple, were seen walking down the red carpet for the premiere of Alan's new movie. What happened to the other flame in his life, sources tell us that fire has indeed gone out.." I managed to choke back the tears. 

"Fuck him. I regret ever falling for him." I threw the remote onto the couch and went up to my room, flopping down on the bed. Ryan walked into the room and sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" He rubbed my back. 

"Nothing. It's stupid. I'll get over it, I promise." Ryan shrugged but didn't fight. He pulled me against him and kissed the top of my head. 

"Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Kaycee, you're my best friend and you know how I've felt for a while. Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled. I know Alan was still in my heart but Ryan was here now and he was an amazing guy.

"Yes, Ryan. I will be your girlfriend." He sighed with relief and hugged me. 

"Thank God." 

__________________________________________________

Alan POV: (a week or so after Kaycee and Ryan be official)  

I found out the other day that Kaycee and Ryan had become a couple. It made my blood boil. I had to figure out how to get her back. I laid in my bed, Diana sleeping next to me, it felt so wrong. It wasn't Kaycee, i wanted it to be more than i could say. She hadn't accepted my calls and wouldn't even make eye contact with me when i saw her in public. She wasn't like anyone id ever been with. I needed her back. 

I have to get her back. 

To be continued...

_______________

OKAY GUYS

THATS THE END OF THIS BOOK, IM SORRY ITS SO WEIRD BUT BOOK TWO WILL BE UP SOON! 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME AND I PROMISE ILL UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY WITH THE NEXT BOOK!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!