Chapter 16

Alan decided to stay home for the next few days, at least until he was sure that my car wasn't going to explode. I was sitting on the couch, reading a Stephen King novel and I heard Alan's phone ring.

"Hello. Yes. Alright. Bye." He walked into the room and sat next to me.

"You're leaving again." I closed my book and curled up against him. "I don't want you to go." He sighed.

"I know love. I'm sorry. I'll be back as soon as I can." I nodded and looked down. He leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you." I smiled, fighting back the urges to cry.

"I love you too."
--------------------------

He's been gone for a month..a month. Soon is too long. I miss him all the time. Julia thinks I'm over reacting.

"Hell be back."

"I know." I sighed and flopped onto the couch. "I can't be physically near him, like...that's the part that hurts." Julia sighed.

"Well..I don't know what to tell you. Oh can you go grab the mail? I'm expecting something." I nodded and got the mail from the front box. I looked through it briefly and saw Alan's name. I squealed and ripped the envelope open.

"GUYS!" I ran into the living room. Julia was smiling. "You knew?" Julia nodded and giggled.

"Guess what group of losers are going to Paris?!" I screeched and hugged her.

I'm going to Paris

Alan

___________________
Hey guys! I know it's short and I'm sorry! I had to give you guys something. I was have a whole plan for the rest of the story and I'm excited so I hope you'll stick with me!

Xxo