CHAPTER-4 (The Past)

Ok guys! So as of my health is not good and my papers are also coming so i will be less active, if you want daily updates then make this chapter 10 votes along with the previous chapters also.... It's only a bitt🫠🫠so I hope you all can do this......

2200+ wordsss... Enjoy!!!!

Author's POV

Suhana got out of the shower and got ready with some casuals. She went out of her room and asked Reena if breakfast was ready or not.

Suhana's Outfit👇🏻

"It is ready mam. " Said Reena serving the food on the dining table.

"Has didi got up?" Asked Suhana.

"I tried to wake her up but seems like she do not want to get up from her bed." Said Reena.

"Ok you serve. I will be coming in few minutes" By saying this Suhana went to her sister's room.

"Dii! "Said Suhana.

" Leave me alone! " Said Preeti covering her face with a pillow.

"I know dii, you are very upset and it's your right to be upset because you have suffered a lot which I can't even imagine but dii you are deeply strong as a stone and I want my preeti dii to be back in her original form. To scold me, to work, to be independent, to be happy and do whatever her mind says. Trust me dii you are my inspiration and if my inspiration will be like this, then how will I be able to achieve my dreams and be a independent women like you." Said Suhana with teary eyes.

Preeti was feeling so overwhelmed by Suhana's words. She is just 24 years but talks like 30 years.

"Ok ok! Enough of melodramas! I was just testing you and don't be happy as I am back in my original form! " Said preeti getting up from her bed.

"That's like my sister. I love you so much diii!!! " Said Suhana kissing her sister on her cheek.

"I love you too Suhana!!!" Said preeti hugging her and kissing her back on her cheeks.

"Get fresh dii, breakfast is on the table" Said Suhana.

"You eat and go, I have some important work to do, so today I will be working from home itself" Said Preeti.

"Ok dii, have a nice day ahead. bye" Said Suhana getting out of preeti's room.

After having breakfast she went to the cafe as today Samarth was going to tell her something which was very serious. For the whole night she just thought what could be the matter and why shavan and samarth were wearing those agent-type clothes. Also Samarth was looking a bit serious for that few hours and that Mr. Arrogant, seems like he has invisibled himself ,as after seeing him in that agent-type dress she had not seen him once nor he has said anything to her untill now. But what has happened and what Samarth will tell her. She was just thinking all this on her way to cafe.
She reached the cafe by 9:55am.