CHAPTER-22 (The First Night)

Thank you for the patience💗🫂. Next chapter will be updated on Scrollstack at tomorrow's morning🥀Link in bio!

So, I have decided not to put any target as if I'd put target, then even I don't know how many years would it take to complete this story. And I don't want to exaggerate this story a lot. Next update for Wattpad will be at Tomorrow's evening or on Tuesday and I'll try my best to update daily💗!!!

⚠This Chapter contains 15+ Content⚠

2500+ Words... Enjoy!!!

"I am feeling hot!" Said Suhana stumbling upon her steps

I got a hold of her and I tried making her sit onto the bed but she is Suhana afterall, how can she listen to me? Right?

Now I got it that this milk was not for her. It was intentionally sent for me as a ritual. And due to her ego she drank it.

Silly.

"You just sit here!" I said taking her again towards the direction of the bed but she had her own plans. And when she do not listen to me in her full senses, then how can I expect her to listen me in her half senses!

"I don't want to sit!" She shouted jumping out from the bed.

"You're stumbling. Sit here!" I said to her but before I can go out of the room to bring some water, she pulled me towards her. And we both landed on the bed. I was upon her and she was on the bed.

And it was the first time I was this much close to her. No doubt she slays her each and every look. When I first saw her in this wedding dress, I was too stunned. She is gorgeous and in this look, not the dress is enhancing her look but she is enhancing the beauty of this dress.

Her eyes are different today. She is having mixed emotions in her eyes. She has anger also, pain also, regret also and maybe love too?

No, I shouldn't think about the last part and focus on making her sleep so that I could get rid of this problem.

"Please stay here with me!" She insisted to me in a soft voice.

The distance between us was very less.

"Can I kiss you?" She murmured in a very slow voice but enough sounded that I heard it properly.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I asked her and she didn't reply.

Probably due to the effects of that milk, her mind wanted this but her heart do not and I for sure would not like to do anything to her which she or I would regret later.

"Yes!" Came her sudden reply and before I can think much she placed her lips onto mine.

I was shocked for a moment but I too wanted to feel her lips on mine. After all she's my wife.

She started sucking onto my lower lip and I gave her the control to taste me as much as she wants. Remember that she initiated the kiss, not me. She would regret it, not me.