CHAPTER-18 (Different Room)

Hellloo guysss!!💓🫂 Here's the another update of the novel 🫡.. Give it your dher sara pyar 🧿💓🌸

Also guys, if you want to avail the chapters in advance, you can follow me on scrollstack. Link in bio and conversation board.

Target for the next chapter- 30 votes and 5 comments.

2700+ Words... Enjoy!!!

Finally, he freed me from his arms and now I am standing on my feet

Finally, he freed me from his arms and now I am standing on my feet. Thanks to mahadev, otherwise who knows what this crazy man would do the next moment. I greeted to all the people who were present there around us and same did Shavan and Samarth.

"Are they new here?" Someone whispered to another one.

"Yes, they are. And they're getting married!" Said the another one.

We haven't reached here properly but our news has successfully reached here. GREAT!!!

"Aapke hi hai, par nikah tak aap mil nhi skti inse!" Said a girl.
[He's yours only, but before the wedding you can't meet him.]

And then I realished that my hand was wrapped around his arm. Oh my god! The amount of blush I was having on my face was worse. I removed my hand and I can sense everyone present there were giggling and smiling at us.

"You have to come with us and you have to go with them" The same girl said pointing to me first and then at Shavan.

Shavan's face expression changed suddenly and I can sense that he wanted to say something to me regarding mission but in front of them it's not possible.

"Actu.. Actually I wanted to talk--" Shavan was cut off on his words by the same girl as she said-"Bhaijan puri jindagi hai to sahi baat krne ke liye" And she wiggled taking me with her.
[Brother, you have whole life to talk with her.]

Girls of nowadays! They never leave a single chance to tease anyone. I only knew that how much embarrassed I got there. Firstly because of that idiot, Shavan and secondly because of me.

"What's your name?" Asked the same girl to me.

"Su---" I was about to say but suddenly I realized that I am on a mission.

"Sab pyar se Zoya bulate hai" I managed to say to her with a smile.
[Everyone lovingly calls me Zoya.]

"Everyone? Or only your husband?" She teased me again and I couldn't say anything except giving her a slight smile.

"Enough now! No more teasing Urwa!" A woman in her 50s came and said to that girl.

"I am her mother. Welcome to our house!" She greeted me and so did I.

"Why are you standing outside. Come inside!" She said and then I entered into her house.

Though their house was not so big but it was also not so small. A decent, good and an ideal house. I loved the vibes of this house. Eventually, I loved the people of this house too. They are so loving and their hospitality is awesome. She served me some food and then finally we were at top of the house mainly called 'chat'.