CHAPTER-9 (The Preparation)

Helllo guyss❤, so I am back with the update😊.

Next chapter will be uploaded after 10 votes and 2 comments on this chapter.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and story related reels😊❤....

2400+ Wordss.... Enjoy!!!

I still can't believe that Shavan took a stand for me infront of Sara

I still can't believe that Shavan took a stand for me infront of Sara. Like really!! Either I am dreaming or there is a twin of Shavan because it's impossible for that Mr. Rude to help someone and especially me ,who is his biggest enemy.

He is doing many unexpected things which is still unbelievable to me. Firstly that car incident where he asked me to be his real wife. At first I thought he is serious but how can he, we both are rivals of each other. It's just this mission where we both are working together. Otherwise I know that neither I like him nor he likes me. It must be a kind of joke because it's very easy for him to play with people's heart and emotions.

Anyways, I shouldn't think much about him. And what did he said!!! that I, I am not capable of being leader and I should step back from this position because I am not able to complete any responsibilities , then what does he did! Atleast I arranged everything on time and he. He didn't do a single thing for the fest preparation. BASTARD!!!

So finally the fest is day after tomorrow and I am really very excited for this. Arpita and I were very excited from the beginning when our college announced that we are having a grand fest for our last year of the college. Today I am going with her for shopping and then we both will see the final rehearsals along with Shavan.

I messaged Arpita and asked her to come to Rhimjhim Mall at 11am and then went to take a shower and got dressed into a beautiful green kurti and jeans.

SUHANA OUTFIT

After some time I reached the mall and damnnn!!! It was marvellous

After some time I reached the mall and damnnn!!! It was marvellous. It was a big mall and the interiors were carved beautifully. There were many little shops and branded shops and kids corner too. Men's section was on left, women's section was on right (cause women/girls are always right 😉) and kids corner was on center.