CHAPTER-20 (Basement)

Hello hello🥸! Here's the update as promised to you all!🤓.
Chalo chalo ab vote karo and tell in comments ki are you guys enjoying this story or not?🥸Honest Reviews only!

Scrollstack readers, the next chapter would be published on Scrollstack after 10pm today🌷.

Though you guys didn't complete the vote target in the previous chapter, I am still Updating it for my lovely and genuine readers💓🫂🧿!

Target: 31 votes and 6 comments.

2600+ Words... Enjoy!!!

"Good morning!" I was greeted by Urwa early in the morning

"Good Morning Sweetheart!" I replied back with a smile.

"Tomorrow is your marriage. I am so excited!!" She said with full of excitement in her eyes.

Wish I could say the same. But feelings are not mutual here.

"Make sure to eat well!" I said jokingly.

For my sister and me, weddings were only about to eat food. It was only mumma and papa who congratulated the bride and groom on their marriage. Both of our work was to eat well and then sleep in the car and then our parents would took us into their arms and made us lay on the bed and the next day damn we would open our eyes in our Room. How sweet, isn't it?

Parents love is the only love which is unconditional. And unfortunately I lost this love a long time ago.

Don't be emotional freak here Suhana. You have to do something for Urwa's mother.

"You want me to get fat?" She asked me and I couldn't help but laugh at her silly questions.

She and her lame questions.

"Why would you?" I said.

"Because mom says when we eat too much, we get fat!" She said.

"No it's nothing like that. Nobody gets fat by eating much!" I said.

"Then I'll eat well and good!" She said smilingly.

I too smiled.

"Today they all will lock you in this room!" She told me as she was telling me a horror story.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because it's you marriage tomorrow!" She said.

"It's my marriage not a hearing in court" I said.

"You're so funny!" She said.

"I'm not joking. Besides, you know today I had to bring your mother here secretly!" I said to her.

"Don't dii. What if someone caught us red-handed?" She said.

"No one will. Tomorrow she will attend my wedding!" I said confidently.