CHAPTER-27 (Child Marriage)

Next Chapter will be published on Scrollstack at 3pm and it'll be free for my followers. Do follow me there. Link in bio!

Here's your update! Votee and comment for the next update else I might delay the update🥸

2700+ Words... Enjoy!!!

Seeing things going wrong is very easy but taking a stand for it and fighting against the wrong is the difficult thing ever

Seeing things going wrong is very easy but taking a stand for it and fighting against the wrong is the difficult thing ever. That's why people refrain themselves from fighting.

They think until the problem is not on them, the problem is nothing. They have forgotten to be sad on other's problem and help them. That's what we call inhumane nature.

Well, I guess I shall keep these talks for later and for now better focus on Jannat.

I know that when the sick-minded people of here would get to know about this masquerade, then I would be landed in deep trouble. But this mere things cannot stop me from doing good things and taking a stand for what's wrong.

Shavan's phone is still unreachable and it is giving me worries whether he's fine or not.

Samarth has done his part of work and kidnapped Jannat successfully and she's at a safe place where no one can reach for now.

I am now just waiting for Aleena's message.

I heard someone ringing the bell of my door. I went towards the door and opened it.

"Yes?" I asked her.

Without wasting a moment, I let that woman who was infront of me entered into the house.

"Shaheen, come fast" I said to the woman who was in front of me.

"Why did you call me?" She asked me.

Shaheen Saiyad, an arrogant and rude woman just like the bastard Jannat's uncle.

While asking about Begum Shazia's residence, I heard about Shaheen from the ladies gossipings.

Flashback Starts

I was walking back towards my home when I heard two women whispering something to each other.

I hid myself there and listened to whatever they were saying about.

"Yes yes, even I have heard that the woman named Shaheen is too like Jannat's uncle Fakir" A woman in her 40s said.

"How?" Another woman asked.

"You don't know?" The first woman asked.

"No" The second woman shooked her head in disapproval.

"Shaheen Saiyad is female version of Fakir Hussain. Like Fakir targets 18s girls, Shaheen targets 18s boys" The first woman said.