CHAPTER-23 (Troubling Her)

Next Chapter is published on Scrollstack and it is free for my followers. Link in bio!

Comment your fav part💗🥸👍🏻

2500+ Words... Enjoy!!!

He went out of the room and here I am all alone lying on the bed half naked

He went out of the room and here I am all alone lying on the bed half naked. Half naked doesn't mean I am actually in that condition. It just means that I don't have dupatta on my head and my blouse's first two pins were slightly open through which my cleavage could be seen easily and I am damn sure this dumbo has seen it. I can guess right through his playful smirk.

But wait a minute! Why I can't remember anything? Just why? I can remember only one thing that we married and then I came here and opened my hairs and after that went towards the bed and after that I woke up now. What happened in the between, I couldn't remember that. And here I am cursing him that he has left me in a mid lake where going in any direction would make me fall into the water.

He said that we did the things done by couples. Does he mean that??? No no no!!! I am thinking a lot about it! He's a gentleman, he can't touch me! But but,,, what if he touched me? He's giving me hints by teasing me. What if we actually did that? But what if??

No no please god, it shouldn't be true. Otherwise I would die with embarrassment. It shouldn't be true. Now, I was having a serious tension that if it is true, then it's not right. I need to know what exactly happened at yesterday's night otherwise I wouldn't be able to live in peace for even an ounce of second.

I went to washroom to freshen up as this dress was heavy and I wanted to get ready into a light pair of sharara.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I am ready in light pair of Sharara which is blue in color and now I went out of the room.

Shavan is nowhere to be seen in the house and I know that he is not here intentionally, I knew it. The only thing I can recall is that I drank the milk which was given to me by Urwa and after that what happened between us, I don't even remember a word and he is taking advantage of that. Though, I know that he won't touch me but still, I want to take a green chit from his side that nothing was done between us yesterday.

I went out of the house but still he was no where to be seen. I went towards the group of ladies who were gossiping something between them.

"Can you please tell me where is Urwa?" I asked to the group of ladies.

So, what did you think that I would ask them about shavan and then would get embarrassed. A big No to this! Already I have been embarrassed a lot in front of these villagers because of Urwa and Shavan, now not more.

"She should be in her house!" Said the woman from the group of ladies.

I went from there as I don't know how to converse further with them as I am a big introvert. I tried to find the path to Urwa's house but I failed because I am new to here, so how do I know the paths of here?