CHAPTER-13 (Practise)

Hello guyss!❤.. I am back with the update💓... Do vote and comment as it motivates me to write more and more 🥺🥀..

Also guys I am thinking to decide the posting schedule of this novel. I am thinking to upload once a week on every Monday. What's your views?

Vote target- 40
Comments- 5

Y'all should complete the targets to get the new chapters 🫥!!!

2500+ Words... Enjoy!!!

Finally today I will be practising how to fire using a gun

Finally today I will be practising how to fire using a gun. I am excited and scared both at the same time. Don't know which emotion should dominate this time. But really today is a big day for me cause in my entire life I haven't seen a real gun nor hold one. I have only seen guns in films. Now today I will be holding a real gun in my hand and will learn how to use it. Damnn!! I am hella excited about this!!

So I have already got my reminder to be at the given address at 10am sharp without being late. Yah! I know I am never late. Yesterday I just wanted Shavan to learn a lesson and I think I succeeded in it. Well it's already 9am and I think I should go out now because I don't want to be late on this special day. Although I am feared of blood, gun etc. But then life is full of surprises. If you do not welcome those surprises and enjoy the moments, I don't think then that person lived a life even!!

Preeti has gone to her office as usual and tomorrow she will go to our village on the occasion of our uncle's daughter wedding. Yes, that uncle only who never cared about us when we were not having a home to live, food to eat. And now when we are financially stable, then he shows like he cared for us. BASTARDS!!!

Well by not spoiling much of my mood, I boarded the bus and sat on the window seat and put on my earphones listening songs.

I reached at the given address in about 45 minutes.

I texted that unknown number from which I have received the message to be present at 10am that I have reached here.

After 5-6 minutes, I saw a man coming towards me. When he came nearer to me, what I saw!! It was Shavan! Will he teach me?? For real?? Where is the trainer who was going to teach me? And why Shavan is here? Is he the trainer himself? If yes, then why didn't he informed me yesterday itself?

I was having oceans of questions revolving in my mind that why Shavan has came here that too when he knows that neither I am gonna listen to him nor he is gonna listen to me. It's always better that we both stay away from each other but seems like fate wants us to fight and fight more and more! Ufff!!!

"Why are you here?" I asked being confused.

"To train you!" He said in a simple and calm tone.