CHAPTER-15 (Balochistan)

Heyaa guys!!💓..First update of the year. May this year bring lots of happiness and success into your lives🫂🫂.. Sorry for the late update as my health was not good🫠.. Now do make me happy by leaving a comment and voting to the chapters❤

Next chapter will only be uploaded after you complete the target of this chapter😤
Target: 30 votes and 7 comments.

2700+ Words... Enjoy!!!

Everything has two sides unlike coin

Everything has two sides unlike coin. One is positive and another is negative. Nights are painful and relaxing at the same time. Relaxing, as it gives you peace, everything becomes silent then and you are lost in your own thoughts, free from the real world but at the same time some painful memories starts to haunt you reminding you the same grief and pain which you wanted to forget and never wanted that thought to re-enter into your mind or into your life.

Same is the condition of everyone here in this world. Everyone is so busy in chasing the materialistic things on this earth that they forgot that at last they have to leave all these things here only. How strange it is, is it!?!

Well, today is one of the nights which is haunting me, don't know why? I am not feeling like sleeping at all, seems like my sleep has vanished for today. I am just thinking how will I be able to handle the obstacles and hurdles which are going to enter into my life now? I pretend to be so strong in front of others cause people should not know your weakness otherwise they'll use it against you but deep down I knew that I am not strong.

It's just a start and I am not getting good vibes, how the whole journey will be spent? I am sitting infront of a bonefire all alone.

Everyone is in their respective tents sleeping peacefully and here I am sitting infront of the fire trying to forget my haunting memories and the memories which are going to come..

You can do it Suhana, it's just a matter of few days and then you'll be also free and everyone too. You have to do it for the sake of your country, for the sake of people's lives and moreover for the sake of small children's who don't have any fault in these whole things.

Sometimes I wonder, how good it had been if I would have been a child always!! Be with my parents always in there arms and having no tension about anything. Huh!! But it's not possible. Even god had to face hurdles in his life, then we are just normal human beings!!

By thinking about all these things, I was about to go back to my tent to sleep when I heard a crying voice of a cat. It seemed like she was in pain. Without a single thought, I ran to the direction from where the voice was coming. I entered into a dense forest which was very wild full of thorns and hard grassroots.

I saw the cat lying on the ground, one of her leg was having a minor cut. Maybe, while Walking she would have got that cut. I picked her up into my arms and calm down her by putting my hand onto her head. After that, I plucked some leaves and made a mixture of it and applied onto her leg and then put her onto the ground. She was no more crying now and as soon I put her down removing her from my arms, she ran away.