CHAPTER-16 (Pain)

Heyaaa guyss💓.. I am back with the update🫂....

So guys here's something important y'all should know. As my exams are going on, so I'll be busy with those stuffs and wouldn't be able to update🙃... So sorry!!!but just give me few days.. After that I'll update regularly🫶🫶

2600+ Words... Enjoy!!!

Pain and Pain is all I can feel right now

Pain and Pain is all I can feel right now. This pain will literally eat me up. Neither Shavan nor Samarth has came till now and here I am getting worried about them that they are fine or not? What if they landed in a danger? What if they need my help right now? Many strange and dreadful thoughts were coming into my mind when suddenly I heard a knock at the door and I got scared.

Though I don't get scared easily but it's a unknown place with unknown feelings and timings and also it's night time.

By mustering up the courage, I stood up and opened the door to see that it was Shavan.

"You scared me!" I said.

"Oh, did I? But you weren't scared of anyone if I'd remember?" He said with a devilish smile.

Him and his memory. He remembers each freakinggg thing I have said to him. Here I am suffering from pain and he is making fun of me by backfiring my own words. Him and his audacity to tease me that too in periods.

I was glaring at him and he suddenly said-"Are you going to eat me?"

"I wish so!" I said continue glaring at him.

"Then you'll be a widow!" He said while laughing.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted for no reason.

Yes, that's because of my hormones at peak. I am not in my control anymore in periods. It's only my hormones and pain in periods which controls me for 7 freakinnn dayss!!! Damn!!!

I went towards the chair to sit and he became silent. Oh god, now I am feeling bad for my words. But isn't his mistake in it?? Why was he provoking a girl that too in periods!

I was about to say something to him when he Said"Eat this, it will give you relief!"

He handed over me some Kiwis but it was not sweet kiwi it was a medicine one kiwi which is used to eat when people are not healthy. From my childhood, I hate eating these types of kiwi and till date nobody has forced me to eat this! No way, I am gonna eat this!!!

"No, I'll not eat this!" I said making a 'eww' face.

"Why? They will eat you?" He said sarcastically.