CHAPTER-5 (The Decision)

So guys this is the last update for this week, if I will get time then I will update on Friday too or maybe Saturday Sunday. If you want regular updates then target is simple make each chapter votes to atleast 10🥲. I hope you will Support your author and her hardwork🥺❤..... Also I am on Instagram too, do follow me there for story related reels❤‍🔥📚....

2200+ words..... Enjoy!!!

I really can't do it

I really can't do it. Leave preeti, no absolutely no. A deep cry uttered onto my face making my eyes insanely red and my face got wet with the cries. I exactly didn't know at what phase life has taken me to. Deep down I was feeling bad for samarth and shavan too. I never knew that they had also suffered this much in their lives. One has lost his mother and another his father. Probably that's why Shavan lack behind love because mother is the epitome of love and father teaches us how to be strong and bold enough to face this world because this world is so cruel. They will only come to you when they want any of their work to be done otherwise you die or you leave they don't give a fuck to it. But now it's time to take the ultimate decision of my life and that is to join the group of Three Musketeers or to end my life. And the third option which I don't consider either and will not choose till the last breath of mine to death. I was just thinking these all things when suddenly I heard a knock on my room's door.

"Who's this? "I asked knowingly that it might be Preeti but still for assurance I wanted to ask.

"Your troublemaker! Open the door! Nowwww! " Preeti said knocking fastly onto the door.

I was a bit hesitated that why she is acting like this, so I opened the door.

"Why did you locked it? " Preeti asked me.

"Actually dii, I have got some work to do so,..... " I tried to lie.

"But work can be done without locking too. " She said in a questioning manner.

"Dii, actually I was so tired and I don't want anyone to disturb me, so I kind... Kinda locked it. " I managed to say

"Oh, ok! But is anything worrying you?" Said preeti with concerned eyes.

Now how I could tell her about the flood of thoughts going onto my mind and the emotions that I am carrying into my heart. How could I tell her that what a great problem I have invited into my life. That shavan whom I don't want to see my whole life, if I joined, I will have to face him at each moment of my life. But I tried to control myself and said to her "Noo diii, I am absolutely fine! "

"Ok then, I will not disturb you then"by saying this she went out of my room.

Might be she was having her work left but seeing me locking my door upset her but what I will do now? Oh god!!! If I will join their agents group then how will I able to kill anyone? Due to the tragedy that happened 10 years back, I can't see anyone bleeding or dying. Samarth also told me that we have to kill also. That heartless person he will absolutely kill anyone but I, how can I ? Again I started crying but this time more silent so that even my own room can't hear it.