CHAPTER-19 (Celebrations)

Hello guys!!So sorry for the late updates, but just a few days more and I promise I'll be back with a bang 💥💓🫂... The next chapter will be published on Scrollstack for free to my followers between 8-9pm, so make sure to follow me there🥸. Also guys, a strict announcement. I upload the chapters even the targets are not completed but now I'll not. When you guys would complete the target, then only I would update the chapters🥸. It gives me energy to write more good contents🥸. Also I am planning to finish Three Musketeers on Scrollstack by August (cause I don't want it to exaggerate it more and more). Scrollstack link is on my wattpad bio🥀.

Target: 30 votes and 5 comments.

2800+ Words... Enjoy!!!

The whole night I didn't sleep

The whole night I didn't sleep. And the reason was my marriage. No, I was not excited about it. I was tensed. It is about few days only. But how would I be able to manage it even for few days too? These type of questions were revolving all over my mind and don't know why I couldn't control myself not to think about it.

"Are you awake?" Came a voice of Jannat's mother.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Get freshen up and change into these clothes!" She told me and I nodded.

I changed into that dress. It was a type of yellow sharara with light embroidery. It was looking so beautiful. I paired it up with white earings.

It was my haldi today.

"Mashallah!" Said Jannat's mother looking at me.

I smiled. She is the sweetest of all the 4 mother gang of the friends.

"Let's go now. It's the time to go!" Said fatima's mother and then we all went to an open space where there were all women of the village present.

Some were new faces and some were old faces which I had recently seen in the past 2-3 days.

"She is looking beautiful!" One girl whispered it to another girl and I couldn't help myself but smile at the compliment.

I wonder how Shavan might be looking in yellow indian attire. I haven't seen him since the day we entered this village as it's a rule that before marriage the bride and groom can't see each other's face. After nikah (marriage) only we'll see each other.

"Ok ladies! Let's start the haldi!" Announced a woman and I was offered to sit at the center of the open place.

One by one everyone applied haldi on my face and finally after 1 hour the haldi ceremony was ended.

"Let's get yourself washed and then you can change into the fresh pairs!" Said Fatima's mother.

Fatima's mother is rude sometimes but she is good by heart. She is like a coconut. Hard from outside but soft from inside.