CHAPTER-25 (Village past)

Hello guys! I am back with the update for you all💗🌷.. Happy Ram Navmi to all🫶

Next chapter is published on Scrollstack and it's free for my followers. So, make sure to follow me there🌷

Though, I have already said I won't put any targets but if I saw that the votes and views are decreasing than usual, then I'll start putting targets! So make sure to voteee!!!

2500+ Words... Enjoy!!!

People say that circumstances change the behavior and lifestyle of a particular person and it's true at some extent

People say that circumstances change the behavior and lifestyle of a particular person and it's true at some extent. When I was small, I hated doing any work of mine by my own but now see god made me that dependent that I had to do my work by my own only. It's life and anything could be happen in it without giving you a hint.

But here I am not talking about my life, I am talking about Shavan. He was arrogant. He was Rude. He was Not caring and He was a total bastard but he WAS. He has changed. Changed a lot. I never imagined him to take care of me and taking a stand for me in front of the villagers. It's very shocking for me.

When I got to knew about this mission, I thought he was doing all these things for just the sake of mission but.. But now I don't think so it's for mission. He teases me and takes care of me. That's it. Neither he talks anything about the mission with me nor with Samarth. And even I don't know that where is Samarth? And what are our plan for the mission!

After my marriage, I have not seen him anywhere. I don't know what these two are upto and what are their planning to do further. I don't want to live here for lifetime. It's already almost one week of us living here. And I know that preeti must be worried about me that why I didn't call her but what can I do? I don't have any option left with me and no way I want to risk her life.

"Here your breakfast" Shavan offered me a plate with some fruits and snacks.

So yesterday when I slept, he all alone uplifted me in his arms and came here at our assigned home all alone. He's so strong. Like for the whole path he was lifting me and I heard from Urwa that he didn't even let any man touch me who were offering to help him. Is he possesive for me? Or he loves me?

Now, I am not able to say no to these questions nor neglect it cause if he hated me he would never lifted me in his arms nor he would have taken a stand for me in front of everyone and nor flirted with me. There is something. Either it is just attraction for some time or maybe it is love. But I wish that it should be the first option. Cause I don't want him to love me.

NEVER.

"You should stop thinking and eat your breakfast" He said and sat beside me.

"Why are you taking this much care for me?" I couldn't stop myself from asking this question to him.

"Huh?"

"You only told me that we're here for mission, then why are you doing all these stuffs rather than focusing on the mission?" I asked him.