𝟐: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤

A week ago

A week ago

I was going in Papa's office to ask him for the permission of going NYC for my

I was going in Papa's office to ask him for the permission of going NYC for my .M.S course. Well, that's one of my many reasons. I've always wanted to go NewYork. I came here to ask him because today is the last day to fill the forms. I opened the door and entered inside shouting "Papaaaa" in a convincing tone.

As I walked in I ran into someone. Its not Papa I know. I badly want to ask this man which perfume it is, it's captivating. "Fuck" I hissed backing up and looking at the man.

The man in front of me is looking at me up and down, but my eyes are stuck at his. I've never saw grey eyes before and I can bet that these are the most attractive eyes.

That's fucking attractive I've always wanted that type of eye colour but I have boring brown eyes.

But wait, I'm being impressed by his eyes and he is glaring at me. As if it's my fault that he was standing in my way. His hairs are dark brown, I don't know why but that is also looking sexy to me now and slight beard. He's literally towering at me, I stepped back again.

He cocked a brow at me. I did it too. I didn't realised I was standing just in front of the door untill the door opened and my balance slipped. I gave my hand to that man for support but he held me by my waist. I let out a sigh after finding out I did'nt fell. But, suddenly the grip on my waist vanished and the second thing I know is I'm on the floor.

Papa entered inside and saw me on the ground. "Akshu...what happened beta?" He helped me up. I glared at that pole man. But he's already glaring at me harder. "Mr. Singhaniya? I wasn't informed about you coming here!" My dad offered him a handshake.

His audacity to ignore him!

"Seems like someone forgot their manners." I mumbled not quite light. This time, they both glared at me. I gave my father a 'not my fault' look, and then glared at the Ill mannered jerk.