𝟐𝟔: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

I saw as Riya stormed out in anger, directly sitting in her car

"Aaliya" Akshara said. I hummed, still looking her way.

"Do you find her weird?" She said causing me to look at her and instantly nod. "Very much!" I stopped in confusion.

"They aren't natural. Whatever they are doing is for show, or maybe it's looking like that" I again nodded remembering how she pinched him when he hugged her.

"Was it also her who dropped you and Arhaan's friends home the party night?" She asked me. I took in a deep breath, whenever she mentions his friends, That...Reyansh and that night comes to my mind.

"Oye" she said shaking me. "No! It wasn't her" I said remembering that she was about to go with me, but when she heard that Arhaan's friends will be going with her too, she refused and sent her another friend and took her car.

Akshara lightly rubbed her chin saying "Daal me kuch to kaala hai... nai nai! Actually Puri daal hi kaali hai. Arhaan also knows her." I looked again at the door to see Sidharth also storming out. "Aaliya, let's go." He shouted in anger.

"Akshara I'm go--" I stopped as I saw her talking on phone. She hinted me that it's uncle and waved at me as I walked to the car.

"Riya?" I asked as I saw her covering her face with her both hands. "Yeah?" She asked removing her hand but still tried to hide her face from her hairs.

She's crying.

As we were in the way, I got a mail. I checked it.

Shaurya: Come at Arhaan's house, now. It's urgent.

He saved his number in my phone himself that night when we were coming back from club. What can be urgent at this time? And why is he calling me?

"Shaurya just messaged me that there's something urgent, and asked me to go there." I informed Sidharth. I don't want to go there,and neither is Sidharth going to allow me.

I started typing
Sidharth is not allo--

I stopped when he suddenly turned the car in opposite way. "I'll drop you there" I gulped hearing this from Sidharth. "It's 9:30!" I said again. "He said there's something urgent, right? Then you should go" Said the same person who didn't even let me go to my friend's house at 6pm even if Papa allowed.

What urgency can he have that he needs me there?

"Go, I'll be waiting here" He said as I stepped out and parked his car at the side. I looked at the house, and felt a bit awkward to come here.