𝟒𝟑: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬

Target: 600+ votes

Akshara: MISSION COMPLETED

She's informing me today while she was done doing the job already the last night.

After all that guy himself called me.

I'll have to ask Akshara as soon as we meet that how she managed to be so perfect, while acting like my boyfriend, she had surely used some voice editing app.

I couldn't control my laugh but keep the phone on mute while that guy kept on talking in tension. What else would I do when he asked me in horror that which killer I've got as my boyfriend.

Only if he knew it was my best friend instead.

I wondered what she even told him that made him really call me and inform me that he's not coming today and ask my boyfriend to stop annoying him.

He was the guy my father had told me to be careful and not spoil anything, because He belonged to so great family and had so amazing business.

And these types of offers are not something small for a girl like me, who's wedding was broken in front of the whole big world, according to my father.

He had gotten the call back earlier in the hospital about that family visiting us today to see him and that was when he informed me to be ready and I straight rejected. He dared me to say that again before I ran away from there, ending up at the terrace.

I'm just fed up of finding new ways to get saved from these blind dates and marriage things.

I don't even know what I want.

Or maybe I know.

But then that person himself doesn't knows?

The memory of the other night filled my brain again as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I had managed to come back to my senses after sometime, which was honestly too long but my brain kept on considering it as sometime, and surely pulled away from him.

I didn't tried to look at him again even though I know he was staring at me, or more like I didn't had the courage to.

I drove away from there, trying my best not to hate myself for leaving him that way in that heavy rain.

"Sidharth left this jacket here in your room. When will this guy get smart!" My grandma complained and I turned around to check which jacket she was talking about as he just left for New York back yesterday.

"That's not his." I blurted, closing my eyes in regression because that black jacket did not looked like it belonged to a girl, nor like it did.

It was just that I realised his jacket over my shoulders after reaching my house, I did not only left him in the heavy rain but also took his jacket.