𝟒𝟐: 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.

Target votes: 600+

I declined the call again before digging my face in the pillow and sleeping again

My phone rang again for the fourth time and I finally answered it without minding to open my eyes.

"Don't you know that you should not call someone this late at nig—" she cut me in the middle.

"A family is coming to see me tomorrow." She said and I smiled.

"For your marriage? Congratulations." I smiled before my eyes bulged open.

"Thank you." That's all she said before ending the call.

I called her again instantly but she rejected.

I put my hand frustratedly over my forehead. She was tensed about it from yesterday and maybe that's why she didn't come in the party even though I told her numerous times.

I was about to get up from the bed before wondering how I even came here.

I remembered sitting with maa in her room as she kept on crying and eventually, fell asleep and maybe, I might have also after some time.

But then how I came here?

I got out of my bed, while trying her number but she kept rejecting it.

I ran a hand through my hair frustratingly and walked out of my room to find Reyansh standing downstairs with his phone in his hand.

I ran to him and forwarded my hand. "Your phone." I said pulling my phone back from my ears after being rejected for the 6th time.

"For what?" He asked handing his phone to me. "I have to call Aaliya, she's not answering my call.." I crooked my brows confusingly as he suddenly took back his phone.

"Don't be so egoistic! It won't hurt if I call her with your number." I said angrily looking at him.

"I'm blocked."

My eyes widened in surprise before a satisfied smile took over my face.

The fuck he kisses my best friend first and then has to act like a Devdas too.

Aaliya had told me about him buying all the flowers from the flower shop too after spoling her blind date that she herself had to spoil anyway.

But I didn't find him spoiling her date for no reason.

And I think I know the reason.

But this idiot himself doesn't knows.

Now, only Neil can help him.

"Good for you." I tapped his back and was about to walk past him but stopped.

"Where is Arhaan?" I asked turning back to him as Arhaan wasn't in the room either.