𝟐𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Is he coming?" Reyansh asked leaning against his car window

"Is he coming?" Reyansh asked leaning against his car window. I shook my head. I tried to convince Shaurya alot, but nothing is affecting him now.

He'll understand once everyone goes back. Neil said that he's also going back in an hour. "But where are they two?" Reyansh asked, his voice is sore. I looked everywhere, turning back to Reyansh. "I'm feeling sad saying it Reyansh, but no one cares about you.." I said in a dramatic tone patting his back.

I thought that it'll annoy him but instead, hi face lightened up forming a big smile. "Care?" He said holding me by my shoulder and turning me towards the house "Here!" I looked at both Arhaan and Neil carrying Shaurya by his arms and legs.

I let out a loud chuckle looking at them. Shaurya's giving me the exact feeling of a child who doesn't wants to go school and Neil and Arhaan being his parents.

"Why do you guys always do this to m--" Shaurya was saying in an irritated voice but stopped as his eyes landed on me. I saw his face turning red as he muttered with a straight face "Leave me, I'll walk myself" and they did as he said.

"Bye" Shaurya stated before going walking back inside directly. "But sh--" Reyansh cut Neil in the middle by saying "That's enough, let him go" disappointment was visible in his voice.

"Bhabhi jii" he exclaimed. I only become their 'bhabhi jii' when they have to pull out a work from me. I walked forward to him, knowing what he's gonna say. "My cookies?" I lifted my hand, which was holding the cookies to see his face lightened.

I made these for them 5-6 days ago and they loved it alot asking me to hand them these when they go back. I remember, I saved some for Arhaan too, but he was in his ignoring phase that time, so I latter fed those to his dog. That time, I felt Arhaan and his dog's voice same, so I didn't felt bad either.

He took it and checked the time in his phone. "It's time, I should go now" He said looking at Arhaan and giving him a tight hug. He gave Neil a tight hug too then coming to me.

He leaned down touching my feet. "Reyansh!" I exclaimed pulling him into a hug. "Ek choti si to wish thi meri, yaha se Zinda laut kar jana. Use bhi todne par kyun lagi ho aap?" He asked looking behind me. I turned to see Arhaan there, My eyes automatically dragged down to his lips causing my cheeks to heat up and I instantly turned forward again.

Reyansh sat inside the car and waved at us again before driving away. My eyes were automatically shutting down because of no sleep. I yawned walking inside the house. The moment I stepped on the doorstep, my phone beeped.

Without wasting a second I pulled it out to check the message, But it was just a notification of an app.

I shrugged walking back to my room. Suddenly, my foots stopped at its track recalling that I didn't checked the message of last night when Arhaan held my phone from falling.

I instantly opened the message box and scrolled down the useless messages to find an unread message from that fucker.

Fucker : Are you gonna miss them when they go back?