𝟐𝟎: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Target votes : 250+

"Seriously?" I asked her, watching her sit on the sofa, her phone on the front table and her nails under her teeth

"I told you to remove your hand from your mouth" I said again, the main thing I'm getting anger at is that I have to go to office for a very important meeting but I'm busy here, watching her wait for someone else's message.

"If he have to send it, then he'll send it. Why are you sitting in that suspence!" And the thing which is angering me more is...that she's not answering me.

"Are you gonna say something or--" she looked up from her phone. "He told me he will try his best" She said looking back at the phone. I've already tried it after she got those messages in that café. That number is untraceable,

After a minute, she got a message and got up excitedly. "What is it?" I asked her, already knowing the answer. She read it then "That investigator said that the number is untraceable" said falling back on the sofa.

My phone started ringing, I picked up the call after seeing that it's Mr. Sharma, my secratary. "Sir, your meeting is going to start in 10 minutes, where are you?" He asked, I looked at Akshara sitting in front of me. I can't leave her alone, there's not guarantee that, that killer won't send another message telling her to come out and she won't.

"Umm..Cancel the meeting, I can't come today" I informed him. I can feel from the call that he wants to say something further. "You can say it" I told him. "Sir, you don't take even a single day off in a year, but now. You've taken 5 day offs in this month, apart from your marriage." I turned around to see her still sitting and waiting for the killer's message, because he said that he has a surprise for her.

"Day off is another thing, even when you're here, you don't pay attention to anything. You've even fired the best 4 employs of our company just because they asked about your new married life." The weird thing is that I really don't remember doing this all.

Even when I'm in the office, I keep checking on her from the cameras around the garden or by calling others. How can I sit in ease, when He is behind her now.

"I'll try to pay more attention" I said looking in Akshara's direction and ending the call. She's no-more eating her nails or sitting in suspense. She's just lost in her phone. "Show me" i said standing beside her.

She passed her phone to me. "Read it" i looked at the screen.

Fucker: So, as I told you that I know that your Arhaan's friends are going back. So I have decided that they should get a heartwarming farewell party in your husband's favourite club. Don't ask him who he used to go there with.
A secret : I'll also be there.

Sometimes, i just feel like finding this mo******ker and kill him 7 times differently. Not sometimes but everytime. I've done trying everything, from asking the police to hiring men myself. But no-one was able to find him.