𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Neil, I said focus!" He yawned again dragging his eyes to the board

"Neil, I said focus!" He yawned again dragging his eyes to the board. "Don't you guys get that I borrowed this board from the neighbour kid and he asked me to return back in an hour." I scolded looking at both Reyansh and Neil.

"And tum! Tumhare haath me chot hai, yaha dimaag lagane ka kaam hai to isliye tumbhi dimaag lagao" I said pointing at Shaurya who's lying at the bed, laughing at both Neil and Reyansh getting scolded.

His mother was not letting him comeback here after discharge. I also asked him to go back home but he didn't wanted to leave Arhaan at this time.

And about Reyansh, then he said he's got a branch of his company here too so he can do the important works from here untill he can't go back. About Neil, he said it himself that the one who handles the business is his father, not him so he's also fine.

"Use bhi daanto!" Neil complained pointing at Arhaan who's standing leaning against the doorframe, whom I didn't called here. "Jise meri baat Sunni hi nai hoti, mai usse baat nai karti" I said looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"To sayad mujhe bhi nai sunn--" Neil was about to get up when I threw the marker cap from my hand to his head. "Headshot!" Both Shaurya and Reyansh shouted. "Don't you guys dare get up from here before I'm done." I warned them again.

"So, according to all the letters and text messages I recieved yet." I started again. "We know that.." I leaned to the board and started writing. But soon stopped after a dot. "What do we know?" I asked turning back to them with confusion.

"Give that to me" Reyansh said standing up and walking to me. I handed him the marker and sat beside Neil on the chair. Reyansh started writing something but I couldn't see because he was blocking the view. "He's son of an IPS officer, he'll be better than you" Neil said earning a gasp from me.

What would Aaliya prefer more? Daughter in law of the lady I met in hospital or An IPS officer. I'd prefer B for her.

I looked where Arhaan was standing again from the corner of my eyes to see him looking at me, still standing against the doorframe. "Neil" I exclaimed. "Yes Boss!" He replied.

"Here is the chair and there is the board." I said pointing at the chair at the corner. "But I'm alrea--" he was cut in the middle. "That's not for you" Arhaan mumbled kicking the chair to beside me and sitting on it from the backside, putting his both hands on the back rest and resting his face on his hands.

He's looking ho--

Shut up. "Is he drawing the face of that fucker?" I asked to Neil, he's taking too long. "Just writing the last and most important point." Reyansh said. I slightly checked on Arhaan again, he's still staring at me. As if I will forgive him by that.