𝟑𝟖: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?

"Sharda Aunty!" She turned to me, moving her eyes from the papers in her hand and shot me a glare

"Sharda Aunty!" She turned to me, moving her eyes from the papers in her hand and shot me a glare. "Fine! Sorry, Dr. Sharda." I said walking to her, she's told me numerous times to avoid calling her aunty in hospital.

She was my mother's best friend and always treated me like her own daughter. She's also the one who helped me enroll into the medical college easily and here I am, to express my first day to her.

"How was it?" She asked with a gentle smile handing the reports to the nurse beside her.

"It went all amazi-" Someone cut me and I turned behind to check the person who had the audacity to cut me.

"Can you do it today? It's urgent and I want it as soon as possible.." A tall guy with brown curls asked and his expression could show the emergency whatever he was in.

"Beta I hardly managed to do it despite it being risky for my job and I've handed over the samples to the laboratory 3 days ago, you can only get it the day after tomorrow" She told him politely and I wondered what risky work she was even talking about.

He nodded disappointedly before turning away and going back.

"Yeah so how was your day, Akshara?" She asked again turning to me and I glanced down at a key that was probably that guy's.

"I think he dropped this, I'm coming back after returning!" I said glancing at aunty before running in the way he went.

I kept running as I didn't find him anywhere and finally stopped near the exit door breathing heavily.

"Are you looking for something?" I asked slowly walking out as I saw him looking down everywhere. "Ohh yeah, I dropped my ke-" He stopped as I showed him the key in my finger.

"Thankyou for this" He said forwarding his hand to take it but I moved it to another side and he looked at me with crooked brows with a helmet in his hand.

"Can I take this?" I asked looking carefully at the cute pink bow shaped keychain that looked so adorable.

"No, that's gifted by my girlfriend. Now give that back to me." He said forwarding his hand again and I again moved it away.

After going back to aunty and telling her about the exciting first day of my college and then listening to her lectures about how to behave etc, I'll have to go back home and get bored as Aaliya is also not in the city currently.

I better annoy someone for sometime.

"You first tell me, what were you talking about with aunty?" I asked and he wrapped his arms before asking. "Why would I tell you?"

I smiled sarcastically wrapping my both arms before blurting. "My father is a part of the board members, I can get your work done faster." I offered.