𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

Target votes : 200+

"I told you, She's not picking up" I answered to Sidharth again as he told me to call Akshara again

"I told you, She's not picking up" I answered to Sidharth again as he told me to call Akshara again. Everyone is looking for her from half an hour. There are 2 more friends of Arhaan looking for her.

"She's there" Sidharth shouted, I turned to see arhaan carrying her in bridal style. He gently placed her in her in his car. I walked there to look at Akshara. "Is that blood?" I gasped when I saw blood on Akshara's face.

"Do you think it's red paint?" someone said from behind. "Is it?" I turned behind to see a tall man with grey eyes leaning to my level, his brown hairs are in a messy way. "No, now get aside and let me have a look" he said pushing me aside by my shoulder.

You can! yes, you can! "How dare you push me away?" I yelled, in my imaginations. in real, it just came out as a whisper. "Did you said something?" He asked me with narrowed eyes. I shook my head.

"Aalu" Sidharth called me. "Haa" I answered turning to him. "I'm going hospital with Arhaan and Akshara, you go home with" he looked around "with Shaurya. Let me talk to him first." he said. "Wai--" he didn't even waited. I wanted to go with Akshara. But..I don't want to go in front of Arhaan.

I saw Arhaan, Akshara and Sidharth driving away. "Let's go" I turned to see another man with brown eyes and black coloured hair leaning to my level with a big smile. "You are?" I asked. "Shaurya, naam to suna hi hoga" Nai. I smiled. "I am--" he stoped me by showing his hand.

"I'm expert in guessing beautiful girl's name. Let me guess" He held me by my hand and started walking. "Aaliya Srinivasan, isn't it?" He asked stopping in front of a car, probably his car. I smiled and nodded.

He opened the car door for me and pointed his hands to it. "Sit" I walked there and sat inside. He sat beside me and started his car.

"Won't you ask me why I didn't ask your address?" Because I don't want to ask why didn't you asked my address. "Why?" I asked. "Because your brother told me, by the way, he's a good man" Did I asked? He merely spent 5 minutes with him, introducing each other and he already decided that he's a good man.

After a minute, his phone started ringing. "Hello" he said picking up the call. "But I can't--fine, I'm coming" he said after a moment and then cut the call.

He stopped the car and tapped on the stearing for a minute, and then called someone again. "Where are you?" He asked. "Come back" he said cutting the call and started the car at higher speed now.

He took a turn and started driving in opposite direction. "Why are you going this way?" I asked. "I've got some work" he said. "Then?" I asked as he stopped the car and stepped out.