𝟒𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

AKSHARA'S POV

"Nooo" I shouted shaking my legs in air

"Stop shouting, someone can misunderstand, we aren't home." Arhaan said gripping me tighter around my waist.

"Leave me.." I said gripping the door tightly with my both hands.

"Then you should start thinking before you speak because it was you who gave me this idea." He blurted again trying to pull me in with him but I just realised today that I'm not that weak because he hasn't been able to even move me from the place I've been gripping the door.

"Arhaan, I've already took bath two times because I dropped that juice over me. I can't fall ill, specially today by bathing again in this cold." I mumbled slowly putting my hand over his where he was holding me and tried to remove it.

"It's not that cold and you won't fall ill. Now stop the drama and come with me. It was your idea." He said again pulling me and I gripped the door tighter.

"I was just spilling facts!" Absolutely. He went in bathroom to take shower and told me that the water was too cold and there wasn't any other option either because we aren't in our house but a resort in Jaipur because Dear Aaliya and Reyansh wanted a destination wedding, which is today.

Then what? I just muttered lightly, very lightly, that it would surely be cold if he takes shower alone.

He somehow heard me and here I am. Stuck between the door to bathroom where I can hear the cold shower running.

I surely didn't said it because I watched a movie with a shower scene just yesterday.

"Fine." I breathed calming down and he also stopped pulling me but didn't removed his hands from my waist.

"I'll come in with you but-Aah!" I screamed when he suddenly pulled me in so effortlessly as if he wasn't applying any pressure before.

"Thats too cold! You're too bad!" I exclaimed frustratingly, wiping my face as the cold shower soaked me in no time.

He let out a light chuckle and I looked up to see him leaning against the wall with both arms wrapped. "Stop laughing. It's really cold." I muttered splashing a little bit of water over his face.

"If I fall ill because of this and can't enjoy the wedding then I won't let you go there either-" my eyes widened when he suddenly placed a peck over my lips.

"Complete your buts quickly before I start." He said leaning back against the wall again and I licked the water dripping of my lower lip from the shower.